Subscriptions & Donations ×

Any Accord Coupes out there Spotted or Featured?

Cryistic

• Site Subscriber’s
On 4/19/2022 at 6:55 PM, LeedsMatt said:

Blink and you'll miss me 😂

Ahh, I was the bloke who caught you to say hello just before you left, with the long hair 😂 Your coupe is lovely mate and was good to meet you!

rjfCFzo.jpg

There was a great turnout of Hondas on the day too!

• Like 5

• Moderators

Spotted a rare Accord Coupe today  !!!

Red , 2 litre, well 2 litre wheels on it anyway!!   T reg, 

Travelling from the coast into Southport...having seen the Honda Civic Coupe the other day, at Protyre, I thought it was that one headed towards me !!

I was in my Coupe too, not sure if he waved first 🙂

image.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Subscriber’s

I was driving between Buxton and Stockport on Saturday following a modified coupe. It was a very dark purple, darker I think than the stock colour, with what looked like the standard bodykit and spoiler. Sadly it had been radically lowered and stanced with chrome wheels. The A6 is not all in the best condition and the car would make a sudden lurch to one side as the driver avoided the potholes. I couldn't tell if it was the 4 pot or the V6, though it did have a single exhaust pipe if that means anything.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2022 at 8:56 AM, davebrads said:

I was driving between Buxton and Stockport on Saturday following a modified coupe. It was a very dark purple, darker I think than the stock colour, with what looked like the standard bodykit and spoiler. Sadly it had been radically lowered and stanced with chrome wheels. The A6 is not all in the best condition and the car would make a sudden lurch to one side as the driver avoided the potholes. I couldn't tell if it was the 4 pot or the V6, though it did have a single exhaust pipe if that means anything.

Any chance it was this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd79lLwjN5v/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The film is Queen and slim, from 2019.  It's not my usual kind of film, but when I changed channels one night the scene that was on was quite gripping.  I found it on +1, so set it to record and watched it in it's entirety on another day. 

Anyway, if you should watch it, when the film story reaches New Orleans, there's a Honda clearly visible parked at the side of the road.   It only has front view, but I'm 99% sure its an accord coupe!

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1

Southport Rd in one of the garden centre car parks (Sooty and Sweeps, for other locals) the 2.0l red one T290 NLE was parked up looking good. Pity I wasn't in mine. Got a pic but on a different phone now so no links to post sorry.

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Andy Mc said:

Emerald green one nr Penwortham yesterday showing some fake 4x4 a fresh pair of heels from the lights to my amusement.

Just missing a spoiler 😉

What time was that about ?

I was coming through Penwortham at about 6.50pm and then again 7.20 ish, TVR bits pickup 🤣

Penwortham lights onto new ring road ??

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Penwortham lights onto new ring road ??

Yes, just before that new straight stretch. I was sat opposite test running the Bora as both cars gone down with stuck rear calipers within a week 😐

You took the volvo thing by surprise, made me chuckle 😁

• Haha 2