Subscriptions & Donations ×

Any Accord Coupes out there Spotted or Featured?

Cryistic

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Andy Mc said:

Green coupe on A59 at Much Hoole just before 4pm.

Needed a wash 😉

That was ME !!!

and , it does need a wash !!!, absolutely filthy with field dust, been so dry these last few days....might take pic and put it on the dirty car thread 'cos it is baaaaadddd....🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
On 9/13/2021 at 8:41 PM, Chrismas said:

Someone stopped me in the street the other day, longing to buy mine after owning one a few years ago. Said he hadn't seen one in years! Love it when you get reactions like that!!

Yeah, it's very satisfying to speak to someone who is genuinely interested from either the point of view of having had one or someone that knows it's a rare beasty !!!!

• Like 3

• Founding Member

Went to book in my air bag replacement yesterday and when I was walking back to the coupe there were 5 blokes standing around my coupe having a good ole look. A couple of the youngsters were debating 2.7 or 3 ltr. Ended up chatting to the service  floor manager for about half an hour about the coupe and his 2.8i Special Green Capri…..it was lovely! 
We discussed me attending the Enfield Pagent of Motoring next year to show off the coupe as this is the kind of car people would love to see. Him and a club he belongs to have got section for classic cars as opposed to the vintage stuff the pagent was introduced for. I’ll probably keep in touch and if I still have the coupe next year I’ll book a place and see what people say. 

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 2

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, Chrismas said:

my Accord will also be featured in the next edition of this magazine, out on 1st April. (Yes, seriously). Should be a couple of pages and photos! 

Great stuff, any plug for Honda 6 🤩 either way I will be buying a copy or two. 👍

• Like 3

• Site Subscriber’s

I was already in Issue 8, with my Ford Streetka. The deputy editor lives in Devon also, and he came to see me for that edition. He loved the Accord, especially the rear end, and the Accord name on the spoiler. But the words are all mine. Unless the Ed starts cutting and pasting. 

• Like 3

• Site Subscriber’s
20 hours ago, hughezee said:

My April addition has landed, a great article on the Accord Coupe with plenty of pictures too. 😁

20220326_114735.jpg20220326_114743.jpg

Brilliant work and thanks for the mention of the club @Chrismas rep points on there way. 👍

Great stuff! Not had my copy yet. Looks like there are no cuts to the words, either! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Chrismas said:

I think I'm in 'Kicking Tyres' too. 

Yeah, I spotted that, wasn't going to say anything but since you mentioned it 😆 you've featured a 5th Gen accord coupe referenced as a CG5, which is a CD7 not forgetting the rare CD9 model. Also, you referenced your 6th Gen coupe which is a CG2 as the CG6 which is actually a 6th Gen sedan which we didn't get in the UK, just saying. 🤐

Anyway ingore my nit picking, youve done a great job getting these coupes and the club some exposure, thank you. 👍👍👍

• Confused 1

• Site Subscriber’s
1 hour ago, hughezee said:

Yeah, I spotted that, wasn't going to say anything but since you mentioned it 😆 you've featured a 5th Gen accord coupe referenced as a CG5, which is a CD7 not forgetting the rare CD9 model. Also, you referenced your 6th Gen coupe which is a CG2 as the CG6 which is actually a 6th Gen sedan which we didn't get in the UK, just saying. 🤐

Anyway ingore my nit picking, youve done a great job getting these coupes and the club some exposure, thank you. 👍👍👍

Some clever sod needs to write in to the 'I think you'll find' section...... 🤣

• Haha 3

• Site Subscriber’s
38 minutes ago, PTR200S said:

My copy arrived today, finished work so a nice cup of coffee and a read is in order, feet up too, of course !!!!

Was there a "special edition"  magazine cover ??

They do a subscriber edition and newsstand edition. The former has an Abarth steering wheel on the front cover, and no text. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Chrismas said:

They do a subscriber edition and newsstand edition. The former has an Abarth steering wheel on the front cover, and no text. 

Ah, OK  I seem to have the subscriber edition 🙄🤣

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...