Subscriptions & Donations ×

Any Accord Coupes out there Spotted or Featured?

Cryistic

• The title was changed to 1998 Accord Coupe Development
  • The title was changed to 1998 1999 2000 2001 Honda Accord Coupe Development
  • This topic was pinned, unpinned and featured
  • The topic was featured
  • This topic was featured and featured
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 8/18/2018 at 10:43 AM, Andy Mc said:

Black spoiler-less V6 with private plate seen twice in Preston now on the same stretch as a new silver legend.

Was going to get a pic but got called sad by the Mrs ?. At least my daughter was excited.

A bit late now but got to thinking this might be mine, lots of people comment on my "black" car as that how it looks when dirty particularly.

Mine is one of those without a spoiler (stu sorting one sometime I think ! ) and I do have a private (personal ) plate on it.,.

All the coupés i have clocked locally have spoilers on and mine is the exception 😢  and I go Preston way quite often......

Not seen any Coupe for a while, better hold that flag , Stu !!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • Moderators

😂

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Accord-Banger-Rally-Car-Royalty-Ultimate-3-0-V6-VETC-Coupe-Ready-to-Race/273938491805?

and for the budding 007

• Oil slick. A device to ward off following competitors. Through a lot of experimentation, we devised a system which will spray a waterbased substance out of the rear of the car through a high-pressure nozzle. 

s-l1600.jpg

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Hooligans! Quite like the idea of the oil slick though. Keep toying with the idea of add a washer jet to the back of mine run from a separate reservoir filled with water and red food dye. When i get a tailgater, hit the button and cover their windscreen in red water! 👹😂

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Laird_Scooby said:

Quite like the idea of the oil slick though

Just buy a VW group diesel, plenty of hot oil spitting shenanigans out the back, or maybe a mid-2000's BMW with rear end-fire risk, the latest pending recall? Something to do with a connection on the battery shorting out and the boot liners catching fire.

tailgaters-be-warned.jpg

BMW's solution will likely be carrying a few bags of sand in the boot or just buy a newer model. 😂🤣

• Haha 2

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, hughezee said:

a mid-2000's BMW with rear end-fire risk, the latest pending recall

Or maybe one of the later ones with the 9-speed ZF box that throws itself in Park at 80mph on the motorway! :lol:

7 minutes ago, hughezee said:

Just buy a VW group diesel

Wash your mouth out with Z-1 compatible ATF - that's disgusting language to use on this forum! :P

• Haha 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The topic was pinned
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Spotted my first Coupe for ages today.....no not mine !! 

It was a gold coloured X reg version , going at a reasonable rate of knots too in the opposite direction to me headed towards liverpool area.......I was in the Elysion so didn't wave 🙄

• Like 2

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, hughezee said:

, so haven't gone in pursuit. 😄

Pursuit mode engaged, Mr Lister, sir !!!!

This one looked nice but I was coping with a traffic queue and didn't get a good look as it was motoring in the opposite direction. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Site Subscriber’s
On 12/22/2018 at 10:51 PM, hughezee said:

Club merchandise is being sorted for 2019, so I will have to get you a big flag Pete 😁

Any updates, Stu? YouTubers can't wait to sell us stuff from their stores! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Chrismas said:

Any updates, Stu? YouTubers can't wait to sell us stuff from their stores! 

I will look into it m8y, 2019 wasn't a good year for me personally (injuries) 2020 has been another disaster too, but that goes for most people...

• Sad 2

• Site Subscriber’s
On 8/28/2020 at 12:06 PM, hughezee said:

I will look into it m8y, 2019 wasn't a good year for me personally (injuries) 2020 has been another disaster too, but that goes for most people...

No worries.... Window stickers, mugs and T shirts, I could take a look for us all.... Thing is, a Youtuber might have an audience of thousands, whereas us, well, not sure of the membership numbers, but it can't be very high, given how many Coops are left in the UK. I suppose you don't want to be left with a lot of stock! 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Clocked a red Coupe today, T reg whilst out in mine. Very shiny, looked well, think it might be the same one that I have seen before.

I turned left into a side road and he turned right, behind me, into same. Followed me for about half a mile, I turned out of T junction right and he followed.  Thought he might be up for a chat so pulled into the side.....he turned left off the road before he reached me...had my camera out too !!! but no luck.