Subscriptions & Donations ×

Any Accord Coupes out there Spotted or Featured?

Cryistic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

:D

Just wondered if its worth trying to record Coupes whereabouts to try and get a handle on how many around on roads and perhaps meeting some owners in the local area.

I am happy to chat to anyone and unusual cars / bikes always elicit a chat when at fuel stations, both vehicle and human !

Anyway, saw a gold Coupe today, think it was x reg, headed up towards Preston on the A565.....

• Like 1

• Moderators

Well, would you believe it just seen a coupe totalled by a fourby.....

A silver one, .........

Ok, not here in the UK but on the film Taken 3 !!!  :P:rolleyes:

Spot Liam Neelson driving it over a mountain road and get set up on from behind ! Ooh, err

Am I seeing things? It is one of our 6th gen cars? 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Not sure if what I saw recently is an Accord Coupe as it was a red one..... Unfortunately it was about 20 cars in front of me and turned off before I could clock it properly..it could have been early legend coupe? Red?

I suppose question really is, did Honda do a flat red on the Coupe?  Seen the san marino ? version of red but flat red?

If there was a red version then I reckon its newly arrived in the area...:D

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Spotted yesterday over in Southport lancs, 2 litre manual.

A green 1997 one...very DARK green though????, early version ..... same colour as later ones???

sorry about pics, just in passing, didn't want to look like I was eyeing it up (even if I was ! ?)

Looked nice an tidy though even though it had 155k miles recorded at the last Mot, plenty of MoT fails shown since 2005 when it had already done 117k  !!!!

cope_2_litre_3.jpg

cope_2_litre_1.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Lennie Legend said:

I’ve had Lennie since Jan and I’ve yet to see another one so far.  

I think they all must have congregated near me, ..................they are a Legend around our way !!?

Mind you, pretty close to a main stealer so perhaps that accounts for all the Hondas I see !!.... another Coupe, in red, today but din't manage to clock any details.....

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Moderators

Mrs PTR spotted a 2 litre silver coupe on back of a flatbed couple days ago , sad to see as she loves Greenie 😄but in the meantime I spotted a nice red jobbie headed towards Preston and then ANOTHER !! A gold one also headed towards Preston on the same road.......

Today it was another green one , like mine but looked almost black with mud and crap we have on the roads around here.

Coming out of the woodwork !!!!  Or maybe barns !!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1