Subscriptions & Donations ×

Any Accord Coupes out there Spotted or Featured?

Cryistic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

This was passed to me by a mate, Manchester way, sorry about the quality of pic 😜 he took it, sent it on whatsapp, transferred to google down loaded to pc , uploaded to postimage...and this is what's left !!

Also a contender for the bad parking thread..🙄 on the pavement fully!!!

manchester-2.jpg

manchester-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Site Subscriber’s

I was out clogging up the Staffordshire/Leicestershire/Warwickshire/Derbyshire roads with my cycling buddies for the first time for a long time this evening and we passed a blue-grey Coupe in Snarestone (I think). I'm sure I've seen it at Stu's but embarrassingly I can't remember who it belongs to.

• Like 3

• Administrators
15 hours ago, davebrads said:

I'm sure I've seen it at Stu's but embarrassingly I can't remember who it belongs to.

The only blue/grey (Mystic Blue) one I can think of was Richard Bennets old coupe, sadly in Honda Heaven now, but he's still motoring along with Geoffs former purple haze. 👍

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Clocked the "T" reg red Coupe this afternoon,  same one as last October, still looks good.

Checked my dash cam for full details of reg, condition but he was in nose to tail traffic coming the opposite way so missed it.....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Y reg red coupe this morning in Birkdale , Southport, only glimpsed the end of the reg, could have been V  reg....Matt were you in Lancashire today ? 🤣🤣

Was in mine too but it was two cars in front and then it turned off at traffic lights to head towards the main town centre.........there was no way I could follow as swmbo was navigating 😜 on a shopping mission !!🙄

• Clap Hands 1
  • Haha 1

• Site Subscriber’s
4 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Y reg red coupe this morning in Birkdale , Southport, only glimpsed the end of the reg, could have been V  reg....Matt were you in Lancashire today ? 🤣🤣

Was in mine too but it was two cars in front and then it turned off at traffic lights to head towards the main town centre.........there was no way I could follow as swmbo was navigating 😜 on a shopping mission !!🙄

Yes I was! Took it to PCH automotive in Stockport for a timing belt on the recommendation of someone from here. But I don't think I'd have gone through Southport?

• Haha 2

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, LeedsMatt said:

Yes I was! Took it to PCH automotive in Stockport for a timing belt on the recommendation of someone from here. But I don't think I'd have gone through Southport?

If you did go via Southport its a long way round !!!!

Its quite a ways north west of Stockport about 50 miles!!

Weird though seeing another red Coupe !!  It must have been a Y reg ,,,,cancelled the specsaver appointment. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Red Coupe again today, followed down a side road but I had to stop so didn't see where it went 🙃

Reviewed the dash cam but it was too far in front for more detail ☹

Looked really shiny and I think it was the Y reg one spotted in February...

• Like 2

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Andy Mc said:

Purple S reg one spotted in Southport last week. Not by me, but by a friend who wondered why i wasn't waving back. I was in the Lakes that's why 😁

Definitely purple ? Not a dirty green one that looks nearly black ,,or purple?? !!!!!!

Was working Southport last week too 😛

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Subscriber’s

Aye, us 4 were the lucky enough to get through the gates about 40 minutes before anybody else so prime parking! That metro was on 31k miles, amazing condition.

P3WcKl7.jpg

Sadly the Accord has suffered some pretty serious issues on the return journey. I'll spill the beans in more detail later on, when I know more 😔

• Sad 5