Subscriptions & Donations ×

What Have You Done To Your Coupe Today

Mangoman

• Site Subscriber’s
10 minutes ago, PTR200S said:

Today,  I did "nuffin" to the Coupe,,🤣🤣🤣🤣   ,just drove it ,,, starts first time despite being sat for a week or so, so smooth, yes, cuddles all round !!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Clearly a man who wants for nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Today was fluid check, tyre check, everything else check , on the Coupe. 

Tyres down a couple of pounds or so but rear offside down nearly 10 pounds ...slow puncture possibly.

Apart from washer fluid everything as normal 😍

One thing that was on the list but turned out to be too cold to do, really, was clean off the underside and spray its winter coat of Bilt Hamber .

Lovely sunshine today but after last nights frost very cold !!!

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Tyres down a couple of pounds or so but rear offside down nearly 10 pounds ...slow puncture possibly.

A few pounds on all tyres isn't a problem at this time of year when it's getting colder, Boyles Law and all that malarkey but 10psi down on one tyre could be a leaky bead, valve core or maybe a nail/screw in the tyre.

2 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Apart from washer fluid everything as normal

The washer fluid was full then? :P

If mine don't go through it then i think there's something wrong, Volvo-indoctrination as that used to drink washer fluid like Oliver Reed would go through alcohol.

That said, i've only refilled the CR-V about twice in the 8 months i've had it and i topped the Jag up once (had it nearly 2 years now) but it was nowhere near empty - i think it was down to the Volvo screen catching all the crud flying around.

• Like 1

Today I purchased my W reg coupe 3l V6 in Silver with 58,000 miles on the clock she & I purred like a kitten all the way home to Cambridge from Essex lol.

I will get pictures sorted over the next day or two she is in a very good condition with no rust and an extremely good mot history.

I am a very happy person today  🙂

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 3

2 hours ago, Vibesy said:

Today I purchased my W reg coupe 3l V6 in Silver with 58,000 miles on the clock she & I purred like a kitten all the way home to Cambridge from Essex lol.

I will get pictures sorted over the next day or two she is in a very good condition with no rust and an extremely good mot history.

I am a very happy person today  🙂

Congratulations 👏, look forward to seeing some pictures and more info. Looks like you have managed to get a gem of a coupe 👍

• Like 2

• Administrators
5 hours ago, PaulS said:

Anyone got any ideas?  I cannot start the car with it in this condition....

I would start by pulling bulbs out and see if part of the lighting circuit is shorting out, strange how your battery went flat pretty quickly too.🤔

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Today was multiple oil change day !! 

Just one oil and filter for the Coupe of course....I know I haven't used it much this year but just 1500 miles 😜😜😜

The Elysion has taken the mileage hit instead..

All fluids good,  trans fluid nice and clean.

Job done !!

• Like 2

P2R 3" Headers installed . This had to be done by professionals as engine needed to be lifted and some cutting into subframe was required. Bill was heavy but worth it. 

Having this done I've got now previous set of headers SRS - direct fit for sale if anyone is interested please contact me for photos and detailsIMG20231107104020.jpg

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1

14 hours ago, jang said:

P2R 3" Headers installed . This had to be done by professionals as engine needed to be lifted and some cutting into subframe was required. Bill was heavy but worth it. 

Having this done I've got now previous set of headers SRS - direct fit for sale if anyone is interested please contact me for photos and detailsIMG20231107104020.jpg

@jang  apart from the appealing appearance,  how are these different to the standard ones? Are they bigger diameter, or just a better, straighter path? Are you expecting an increase in power?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, welland99 said:

@jang  apart from the appealing appearance,  how are these different to the standard ones? Are they bigger diameter, or just a better, straighter path? Are you expecting an increase in power?

Bigger dimension and quality. I've also got 200cells catalytic converter, 3" cat back and injet long arm direct air intake and there is significant difference. I will put it on Dyno once my budget has recovered but guys from P2R say that I can expect 20hp increase and I believe they know what they talk about as they've worked on same motor. 

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 1

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, jang said:

Bigger dimension and quality. I've also got 200cells catalytic converter, 3" cat back and injet long arm direct air intake and there is significant difference. I will put it on Dyno once my budget has recovered but guys from P2R say that I can expect 20hp increase and I believe they know what they talk about as they've worked on same motor. 

Is that the Florida guys ???  P2R ??  supposed to have some good stuff for Honda..

Be interesting to see the changes in power / delivery.

• Like 2