Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Legend Projects or Purchase Suggestions "LINKS”

hughezee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, GeoffPurpleHaze said:

Ha ha, not yet Dave.  They're on my radar but no rush, slowly slowly catch the monkey.  It has to be the right Legend for me to part with my coupe, right colour, right spec, right price.  ;)

Could be waiting a while with that attitude Geoff, he who dares wins, he who hesitates doesn't :lol::lol: 

• Like 1

• Moderators

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Both those blue Legends have bids, the saloon listing ended at £570 and the Coupé had a day or two to go with just the one bid.

Meanwhile i just watched the Legend 3.2 Vs BMW 525 video again - the Legend isn't even trying compared to that German thing! Yesterday when i took my Coupé to the Rover meet, several cars on the A11/A14 were trying to "play" with me but i kept catching them out in bits where they just couldn't compete - like the slight inclines where many cars just can't maintain the speed and certainly can't accelerate - pretty similar to what the Legend in the video did to that BMW :lol:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Already discussed on another topic regards the former owner re-badging it > http://honda6.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/4881-category-d-carsare-they-worth-a-look/&do=findComment&comment=17771

s-l500.jpg

FYI it's had the timing belt done with proof and it only costs £245 to tax for the year as its a Japanese import ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Legend-Acura-RL-3-5-Auto-Night-Vision-Air-Chilled-Seats-Heated-Seats-/351924620347?hash=item51f0578c3b:g:JSUAAOSwIUNXF5eV

• Like 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Nice one, stu, low miles and a lot of car for the money,........ wonder if I could fit it in next doors driveway....:rolleyes:

Quoted as one of the best Honda's/Acura's Honda ever built, but they do suffer from oil leaks thanks to the complex FWD arrangement and transmission mount issues, which can trigger drive plate fractures, so I would £500 spent on preventive maintenance parts and just drive it for years. :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Brings back memories of my Coupe... this one has a few more miles under its belt, wrecked paint, dents and is almost twice the price I sold mine for a few years ago :huh: looks like they are going up? or maybe just wishful thinking on the sellers part.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Legend-Coupe-3-2-/112426263582?hash=item1a2d20a41e:g:L3YAAOSwurZZLt7f

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, hughezee said:

Looks great :wub: you had niggles with yours, didn't you?

erm, might have done, who's asking? :lol:

Yeah, blew a head gasket, bit of rust here and there, nice when it was running well after sorting the gasket, smooth and quick but a bit of a barge all the same.:(

• Like 1