Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Legend Projects or Purchase Suggestions "LINKS”

hughezee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founding Member

Only with a new set of springs to bring it to the right ride height and a set of wheels that have tyres thicker than rubber bands. :D

The body kit does look awesome though, they are really good looking cars with great interiors.

They just need to come down to below £4000 for me to be able to consider one as a coupe replacement.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I think you'll wait a long time for that £10k to drop off the price tag Richie! Nice car although I can't help thinking "Prelude on steroids meets family car". Just seems too boy racer to take seriously as a Legend, I'd rather have the midnight blue one I saw the other day - much more laid back!

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 25/09/2014 at 11:49 PM, hughezee said:

Nice! Seeing as it's in Bristol and that's where my coupé came from the first thing I'd do is spray all the fasteners and undercarriage with WD40 or similar.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I see your point Dave, allot of sellers like to leave some room to haggle though ^_^ the values of the accord & legend coupes is going up, three years ago you could pick up a real bargain I did myself :D Beat-up examples go for 750+ on flee bay auctions lately :o also having our little club will certainly help keep the interest alive :)

• Moderators

I think there's a fair bit of room for haggling there Stu. In fairness my coupe was initially advertised on car and classic for £600 (again with no MoT) but i paid £300 for it and a few quid more for the remains of the tax. That was about 18 months ago though and the prices have gone up considerably so maybe it's more realistic than i first thought.

There seems to be a nice renaissance at the moment in older Honda and Honda-derived Rover values and hopefully that will continue. It's certainly about time!

• Like 1