Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Legend Projects or Purchase Suggestions "LINKS”

hughezee

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

You must have mistyped the reg in the MoT check!

SK54DBU HONDA LEGEND

Check another vehicle

Colour Blue

Fuel type Petrol

Date registered 17 January 2005

MOT valid until 27 August 2022

Get an MOT reminderwhen the vehicle's MOT is near its time for renewal. (Opens in a new Window) by email or text.

If you think the MOT expiry date or any of the vehicle details are wrong, contact DVSA.

Check mileage recorded at test, MOT expiry date, defects and advisories, and view test certificate

Date tested 24 August 2021

Pass

View test certificate

Mileage 97,555 km

MOT test number 7484 9336 5720

Test location

View test location

Expiry date 27 August 2022

Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):

Nearside Front Lower Suspension rod pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))

Offside Front Lower Suspension rod pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))

What are advisories?

Date tested 23 August 2021

Fail

View test certificate

Mileage 97,555 km

MOT test number 9384 0423 0177

Test location

View test location

Repair immediately (major defects):

Rear fog lamp missing (4.5.1 (a) (ii))

Offside Rear Outer Nail in tyre edge ()

Nearside Front Lower Suspension rod pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))

Offside Front Lower Suspension rod pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))

What are defects and advisories?

Date tested 28 August 2020

Pass

View test certificate

Mileage 93,912 km

MOT test number 9447 8355 2593

Test location

View test location

Expiry date 27 August 2021

Nearside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))

Offside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))

With the mileage recorded in km, it's another pointer to JDM origins. Wonder why he didn't show the instruments in his pics? :P

PS Just looked at the rear number plate, again JDM but the bootlid looks to be a different shape that would only accept a square plate. Gives it an Amaerican look at first glance but obviously the handlebars are on the wrong side for that. Also the pendant style rear fog light - Sherlock Holmes would have a field day with all the clues on this car to its origins but i wouldn't mind betting the seller is trying to cover it up or pretend he doesn't know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Laird_Scooby said:

PS Just looked at the rear number plate, again JDM but the bootlid looks to be a different shape that would only accept a square plate. Gives it an Amaerican look at first glance but obviously the handlebars are on the wrong side for that. Also the pendant style rear fog light - Sherlock Holmes would have a field day with all the clues on this car to its origins but i wouldn't mind betting the seller is trying to cover it up or pretend he doesn't know.

Definite JDM, imported 2020..mot in August but wasn't registered.....

..DVLA registered it on 2nd November 2020

• Clap Hands 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Hmmm, why do people put on " testing the water and thinking of selling"  ????

You have gone to the trouble of making the decision, writing out a full , useful looking advert, take all those pics and you are still not sure? !!!!

Well I am not sure I want to buy it but I will waste my time and come for a test rag around the streets and let you know !!!!!

That said, nice looker !!!

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

Doubt it, i seem to recall him boasting about buying the last of the Rover-branded Z-1 some time ago on the forum, before he decided to set up his own club (that has failed) with the Q&A section on Faceberk and destroy everything that had been built up on the Rover forum originally.

Seems he's realised his mistakes and is now moving his Rovers on, this is the second one of his that i've heard about being sold in recent times.

• Sad 3

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Nice but a lot of money for a car with no MoT! :o

This vehicle's MOT has expired

You can be fined up to £1000 for driving without a valid MOT.
This vehicle may be MOT exempt, for more information refer to MOT exemption guidance

G609 AJH

HONDA LEGEND

Check another vehicle

Colour

Red

Fuel type

Petrol

Date registered

1 February 1990

MOT expired on

18 June 2023

Get an MOT reminder by email or text.

Download test certificates

If you think the MOT expiry date or any of the vehicle details are wrong: contact DVSA.

Date tested

8 June 2022

PASS

Mileage

93,713 miles

Test location

View test location

MOT test number

8466 0160 4366

Expiry date

18 June 2023

Nearside Rear Upper Suspension arm damaged but not seriously weakened (5.3.3 (b) (i))

Offside Rear Upper Suspension arm damaged but not seriously weakened (5.3.3 (b) (i))

What are advisories?

Questionable last MoT as well! 🫠

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 5 months later...

1989 Legend coupe, on market place for £3400, with currently 64k. Hard to judge the bodywork from the photos, as it looks like it's been given a quick wash without drying. Got to be a tactic to hide any battle scars 🤔. For its mileage and after looking through it's MOT history, doesn't look bad at all. However the tints and the black accents on the decals, wheels and rear lights is subjective to opinion. Hood stickers on the bonnet, also in black 🤦‍♂️. Interior looks nice, but not sure if the piping is standard on them seats. Not roasting at all, but got to question what inspires these choices of styles/mods. 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/371986095361855/

Screenshot-2023-12-18-10-20-30-36-a23b20

Screenshot-2023-12-18-10-20-44-96-a23b20

Screenshot-2023-12-18-10-21-05-27-a23b20

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...