Subscriptions & Donations ×

Accord Coupe Projects or Purchase Suggestions "LINKS"

hughezee

• Moderators
2 hours ago, hughezee said:

MOT history looks pretty sound apart from a recent mileage discrepancy

I suspect that was down to "finger trouble" and the "extra" 14k miles suddenly applied to the car in the space of 3 days! Much more realistic would be 112395 miles, 21 more than the failed test, especially as 6 is above 3 on the numerical keypad part of the keyboard. ;):D

• Confused 1

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, AhsyV6 said:

This is an excellent find:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/honda/honda-accord-3lt-v6-coupe-automatic./1269485054

however I'm a bit curious/confused as to  why it's being sold......Bill? 

Picked up on Bill offering it to another member by mistake of the person interested a short while ago :rolleyes: but this wouldn't be the first time.:(

Note to Bill, any ETA on those parts you were gonna send back to me, please. ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, AhsyV6 said:

however I'm a bit curious/confused as to  why it's being sold

I wondered why Bill hadn't been on here much lately - in fact i was only thinking yesterday i'd not seen him on here for a good few weeks.

Going back about a year when Bill wanted to buy the spoiler from that blue one i found in a breakers near me, we emailed directly a few times. He alluded to certain things in some emails that i can't divulge but i can draw everyones attention to the reason he gives in the ad :

" Sadly the reason for selling is that I really need a 4-Door vehicle now and I’m hoping to replace it with something like a Petrol CR-V or similar. "

Probably best not to speculate too much further on this one, maybe Bill will come an let us all know why when it sells.

Hopefully he'll pass the club details to the new owner and we'll gain a new member. I know a while back he was looking at something resembling Postman Pats van but can't remember what it was now.

• Confused 1

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Laird_Scooby said:

I wondered why Bill hadn't been on here much lately - in fact i was only thinking yesterday i'd not seen him on here for a good few weeks.

Bill did check in recently Dave, but with you being preoccupied with your health you've just missed it :ph34r: and I doubt Bill would wonder too far whatever he's driving :P:lol::wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators