Subscriptions & Donations ×

Accord Coupe Projects or Purchase Suggestions "LINKS"

hughezee

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Jon said:

Might this just be one of the last imported ?

Mine is also March 2001, 30th actually.

Honda serviced until 81k miles by the same Honda dealership, one owner,,,I am the second owner.

Is mine worth that sort of money ? Is that one worth that ??

🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Like 2

What do I know, I just thought this one was a bit optimistic for 25ish year old, especially a 2.0L.

I bought my 3.0 litre for £2500 from a dealership 13 years ago, It had 40k on the clock. 

Don't know much about yours (apart from underneath pics !) so can't really comment. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Jon said:

Don't know much about yours (apart from underneath pics !) so can't really comment. 

Here is a bit from its early life with me !!

• Like 1

PTR that was a walk down memory lane ! Very nice example identical to mine. Remembering your brush with the blonde BMW driver must have been one of my first postings ? How many miles has it done now ?

• Like 1

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Jon said:

How many miles has it done now ?

Not done that many really as my total yearly mileage is spread over a few vehicles,  mind you Josh out does us all for miles I think !, 

It's just short of 95k now so low miles for the year but not as low as some cars that are being sold now....supposedly 🤣

Just working on advert now...I keep holding off doing it, I will really be sorry to see it go,,,,,, and it has to go to someone who will look after it !!! 

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Josh98 said:

That looks gorgeous! Why do they insist on covering the reg though, can't check the history 🙄

Agree with you to some degree, but I think it will only help gauge more interest which will help. I think you cant judge a car too much by looking at it's history unless you can tell if it has been seriously abused. Needs to be seen in person and driven to be judged. I think that's more important if someone is serious.

• Like 2

• Site Subscriber’s

If i'm considering going to look at or buying a car, I want every bit of information there is about it!

You don't sell anything by hiding parts of it, if there's nothing to hide, there's no reason to cover it 🤔

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 1

This one is from gumtree. I have to say, credit to it's current owner, 219k for a 2.0ltr manual. Condition looks very impressive especially the bodywork. Considering how it's been kept I would only hope it goes to someone who will equally maintain and preserve it. A true survivor for the four cylinders 👍

Screenshot-2024-03-16-09-44-16-35-d729ab

https://www.gumtree.com/p/honda/honda-accord-coupe-2000-manual-1997-cc-2-doors/1475756309

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Harry93 said:

This one is from gumtree. I have to say, credit to it's current owner, 219k for a 2.0ltr manual. Condition looks very impressive especially the bodywork. Considering how it's been kept I would only hope it goes to someone who will equally maintain and preserve it. A true survivor for the four cylinders 👍

Screenshot-2024-03-16-09-44-16-35-d729ab

https://www.gumtree.com/p/honda/honda-accord-coupe-2000-manual-1997-cc-2-doors/1475756309

219k miles!  That's the most I've seen on a coupe and it just beats my present score of 210k!  Must try harder!  😂

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1
  • Haha 1