Subscriptions & Donations ×

How Many Accord Coupes on UK Roads "NOT ALL VERSIONS"

hughezee

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Subscriber’s
On 8/4/2023 at 12:35 PM, hughezee said:

mine's SORNed at the moment, 2 cars taxed is enough at the moment, but I do miss driving the Coupe, so it'll probably go back on the road soon.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, welland99 said:

Do they meet the requirements for avoiding charges in the ULEZ? I know that my 2l would incur charges.  Could be some become casualties of the scrappage scheme.  

The 2.0ltrs so far are ULEZ exempt for now as the emissions fall under euro class 3, but congestion charges still applies.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Harry93 said:

The 2.0ltrs so far are ULEZ exempt for now as the emissions fall under euro class 3, but congestion charges still applies.

I checked my 2l cg4 on the tfl website and it said that it would cost £12.50 per day to drive in the London ulez.  No mention of exemption was shown.  

I also checked a 1954 triumph tr2 using a known reg no. Weirdly, it said that the  car does meet the emissions stsndards of the london ulez, so charges do not apply.  

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, welland99 said:

I checked my 2l cg4 on the tfl website and it said that it would cost £12.50 per day to drive in the London ulez.  No mention of exemption was shown. 

I checked my CR-V the other day and oddly, for a 2002 car, it's ULEZ Compliant so i only have to pay the Indigestion Charge if i want to drive in London.

1 hour ago, welland99 said:

I also checked a 1954 triumph tr2 using a known reg no. Weirdly, it said that the  car does meet the emissions stsndards of the london ulez, so charges do not apply.

That's because it's a classic car and they are exempt, if i'd kept my Volvo another 5 years until 2028 so it was 40 years old, that would have become exempt too. It has to be registered as a Historic Vehicle with the Divvy-La-La though.

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Laird_Scooby said:

I checked my CR-V the other day and oddly, for a 2002 car, it's ULEZ Compliant so i only have to pay the Indigestion Charge if i want to drive in London.

That's because it's a classic car and they are exempt, if i'd kept my Volvo another 5 years until 2028 so it was 40 years old, that would have become exempt too. It has to be registered as a Historic Vehicle with the Divvy-La-La though.

The family 04 plate. Jazz is compliant too...thought it was 06 petrol and and newer ??   Yet the 04 plate Elysion is not compliant. 

My historic TR8 , petrol V8, is compliant... a not very emissions friendly beast !!!

Not that I am ever going to visit Londinstan in a car anyway, or ever again for that matter...in fact, any emissions zone at all..I can spend my money in many other places !!!!

• Clap Hands 1

6 hours ago, welland99 said:

That is strange, I guess maybe it is related to the year of the car as I drive the 01? But nevertheless doesn't make sense as I thought the 2.0ltrs in the coupes are the same from 98-01?

• Like 2