Subscriptions & Donations ×

Accord Coupe Minters & Keeper Suggestions “LINKS”

hughezee

• Founding Member

I saw this a couple of weeks ago and just so frustrated with the inaccurate description......interior looks perfect and that bonnet stands out like a sore thumb! God knows what was behind that respray! 

Just frustrates me that someone could potentially get away with selling that coupe in "remarkable condition" in "stunning black paintwork" .......trade description act breached! 

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 hours ago, AhsyV6 said:

God knows what was behind that respray! 

An optically challenged chimp from the look of things!

4 hours ago, AhsyV6 said:

"stunning black paintwork"

It is - i think we're all stunned just how bad that bonnet is!

Joking aside, the dealer has got a serious cheek asking what they are for it with that bonnet!

• Administrators

It's up for grabs again and a bit of a contender for Ahsys motor ^_^ then again maybe not :huh: the number plate is tempting for the club and if I hadn't paid all my dues this month I would have snapped it up :wacko:

greCG2.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/honda/ads/1181488217?EDID=A58T9H4-RNURUP-A6SWLT-I1H5EA-5AIAX1-v1&CELLID=7423717&utm_source=savedsearches&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily&utm_content=GpB_month

• Like 1

• Moderators

Oooo-errr missus!!! :lol:

Closest i've got to a word is "VOJ" on the coupé, previous Volvo estate had "666" on the number plate, the one before was F212 UFL (FLUF), the previous one was E531 OMG (Oh My God) and apart from C936 REG on my old Nissan 300C, i can't recall any "good" number plates i've had. Never had my initials (or even close!) on a plate either, closest i saw was a gold Prelude years ago with C468 D** so not only did it have my initials but the month and year of my birth. Oddly it was also the owners initials and year and month of her birth. She bought the car from new and insisted on the number plate for that reason.

Actually just remembered - my last Skyline was D*F 720V so only one letter out on my initials but as i never had an MoT on that car there was no chance of retaining the reg or anything :(

I did try buying L800 D** when it was available on the DVLA website but someone pipped me to the post by a few hours. Maybe one day when i win £30m on the lottery........... ;):D

• Like 2

• Moderators

Oh dear! Oh dear oh dear!! Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!! :o

Just been on the DVLA website and not only found L80 OD* but N80 OD*, each for £250 so in theory (and with £500+) i could have age-related "800" number plates with my first and last initial for both the Sterling and the coupé. Hopefully i've won enough on the lottery tonight for a late birthday present to myself! Or should that be an early xmas present! :lol:

• Like 2

• Founding Member
On 16 August 2016 at 2:33 AM, hughezee said:

It's up for grabs again and a bit of a contender for Ahsys motor ^_^ then again maybe not :huh: the number plate is tempting for the club and if I hadn't paid all my dues this month I would have snapped it up :wacko:

greCG2.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/honda/ads/1181488217?EDID=A58T9H4-RNURUP-A6SWLT-I1H5EA-5AIAX1-v1&CELLID=7423717&utm_source=savedsearches&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily&utm_content=GpB_month

I'm so tempted to get this car but 2x insurance will cripple me.

• Like 2

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Laird_Scooby said:

Only thing i won on the lottery was the piece of paper that said "Good Luck for Tonights Draw!" - the flash plates will have to wait! ;):lol:

When you do win big, all I ask is you treat me to a new V6 accord :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...