Subscriptions & Donations ×

Accord Coupe Minters & Keeper Suggestions “LINKS”

hughezee

• Moderators
On 25/01/2018 at 9:35 PM, hughezee said:

Dirty box more like :ph34r::blush:

Plus there is nothing like a hole in your bolster to add to your dirty box! :o

115k miles with nearly full history off a ahem,,main dealer, maybe a good oil change or two will help. It only a two owner car and bodywork and wheels are tidy ....asking a fair bit for it or is it the start of increasing prices for the Coupe? 

Seems to be a few recently at higher asking prices, mind you that's "asking" prices, achieving those is not necessarily the same :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founding Member
On 25/01/2018 at 7:49 PM, hughezee said:

This might not be a minter but could very likely fall in line with what Dave is saying about not changing your oil or carrying out some form of maintenance annually regardless of the mileage and with only 11 service stamps in 17 ish years this could be one to actually avoid.

blueish.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEAUTIFUL-2000-HONDA-ACCORD-3-0I-V6-COUPE-AUTO-FULL-HISTORY-LADY-OWNER-16-YEARS/232621582953?

Liking the blue spoiler ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Moderators
9 hours ago, hughezee said:

suggests either in description or MOT history, could have been sorted but I doubt it 😏 knowing dealers...

Sure i read that in the description yesterday but seems to have gone now..... Still, in the current beer addled state can't say for sure !!!

I would like to think I could get 2k for mine with same miles on !!!!!! As I said , current beer adled state !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Another possible keeper, but I suspect it will be in desperate need of TLC like I predicted on Mikes motor, it certainly isn't the best example plenty of members cars that will exceed it I'm sure, nevertheless it a great starting point (I haven't checked its MOT history though)...

SILVER.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/honda-accord-coupe-v6/163622655219?

• Like 4

• 8 months later...
  • Moderators

That looks nice and clean !

Not keen on dark interior, I always like the lighter side of life !!

Like mine, one lady owner ( bet she only got 500 quid for it ) but half the miles !! Shame they didn't photo the " rust free underside, garaged all its life " 

Lowering and wider alloys available too !! 😃

Check out the workshop pic, last one, car to the left... can't see properly from my phone, is that a hondamatic?

• Like 2

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, PTR200S said:

can't see properly from my phone, is that a hondamatic?

It is indeed Pete, 1st gen Civic (when Civics were still small cars) on an R reg (76/77) with a Hondamatic badge on the back end. Also a natty looking set of alloys on it, nice but look wrong somehow on it.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, hughezee said:

Member Becci just sent me this link, rare beast but no doubt it will get ruined with Honda Type 2 coolant and ATF DW1 🙃 shame about the dent(s) in the wing...

s-l1600-(15).jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-ACCORD-COUPE-3-0V6-ABSOLUTELY-THE-BEST-AVAILABLE/163996190871?

Hmmm I  bought mine from Landbeasts with similar miles and the whole immaculate description.... Put it this way I wouldn't buy another car from him! 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Mike Thomas said:

Posting this because not seen one with 4-lug wheels before. https://www.ebay .co.uk/itm/333531436786 

Thanks for sharing fella, its a nice looking motor and all 2.0 models had the four stud pattern, its an odd wheel size with four studs so some people have swapped the knuckles and hubs from a V6 model to give more wheel options.

• Like 2

• Moderators

At first glance, i thought that looks very different to the last time i saw it! If it isn't the same car as used to live near me, the number plate is very similar, in fact several Accord Coupes with similar plates have been round here, mostly 2.0 versions as well.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Accord Coupe Minters & Keeper Suggestions “LINKS”
  • The topic was pinned