Honda Shuttle & Odyssey Purchase Suggestions "LINKS"

hughezee

• Moderators
3 hours ago, hughezee said:

Found this old picture if it helps. ๐Ÿ‘

IMG_20160922_171521.jpg

ย 

ย 

Thanks Stu, much appreciated! The Shuttle is going to be no good for what i need, seeing it like that. so back to the CR-V and teo others on the possibles list.

• 4 months later...

Hi, is anyone interested in an old 2000 Honda Shuttle?

Vehicle Details:
Manufacturerย ย  ย Honda
Modelย ย  ย Shuttle 2.3I Es Auto
Colourย ย  ย Red
Vehicle Typeย ย  ย Car
Fuel Typeย ย  ย Petrol
Body Styleย ย  ย Large MPV
Engine Sizeย ย  ย 2254 cc
Euro Statusย ย  ย 2
Brake Horse Powerย ย  ย 147 BHP
Vehicle Ageย ย  ย 22 years 4 months
Date of Registrationย ย  ย 30 March 2000
Manufactured Yearย ย  ย 2000

It lost it's exhaust on the M25 and I'm not looking for a replacement due to such low numbers of this make/model in the UK.
It can't pass MOT as is, and is only good for parts. Runs like a champ though. Most reliable car I've ever had.
Is near Newmarket in Suffolk.

Make me an offer for scrap value.
ย 

spradford@gmail.com

ย 

IMG-1.jpgIMG-3.jpgIMG-4.jpgIMG-7.jpg

• Moderators

If it wasn't red and i hadn't bought my CR-V 4 months back i'd probably have had that, especially as it's reasonably local to me.

I'm sure another member would like to take it on, who i don't know though. Good luck with the sale, if all else fails i may know a car dealer that would buy it and fit a new exhaust and rent it to the USAF personnel - no idea on what he'd be likely to give you for it and that would be between you and him anyway. That would hopefully be a last resort though.

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Laird_Scooby said:

Hmmmm, tempting until you see the two damaged OS doors, the rust around the rear arches and the skew-whiff rear bumper. I think ยฃ2k is a bit much for a scruffy one.

Yeah , that lower edge of the rear door / driver door looks a bit bent ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • Moderators

2005 registered as 2012 ?????? and unless its one of those daft import rules that classify it as pre 2001 for taxation.... deffo looks tidy, not a lot of money if its a genuine advert.......and what an odd advert ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Clap Hands 1

• Moderators

From what i can work out, it was imported/registered September 2012 but is a 2005 car so got an age-related reg. By rights it should be ULEZ compliant but the TfL website says not, presumably because it's an import.

3 minutes ago, st123 said:

Looking at the MOT it is stuck on 88k for the last 10 years

Yes, 88240 but in 2019 it jumped to 88242 then back to 88240. Weird! Maybe the speedo isn't working?

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Laird_Scooby said:

From what i can work out, it was imported/registered September 2012 but is a 2005 car so got an age-related reg.

ย 

Seems to have got a 55 plate so not sure where the 2012 bit comes in, as in why they quote it,ย  in the item description as a 2012 , just the import year as you say

• Like 1

• 1 month later...