Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Shuttle & Odyssey Purchase Suggestions "LINKS"

hughezee

• Moderators

Their powers of observation and/or honesty leave a lot to be desired! Scruffy back seats and dirty too, big patch on the tailgate round the wiper hole, wheelarches, front bumper scuff - all from a very quick look!

The tailgate - i'd either spray that section of the tailgate Satin Black or use Satin Black self-adhesive film to cover the grey patch, extending it to the full width and down to the swage line above the number plate then use a tactically placed piece of trim (chrome trim maybe) to cover the little bit between the number plate surround and the swage line.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Reckon that has been used as a work vehicle.....

Welly boot marks on front of rear seats ?....

Rear seat has seat belt buckle impressions in the seat back, centre...that rear seat has been flat down for a long while, used on virtually permanent basis to shift loads....

• Clap Hands 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, hughezee said:

When I say body repairs, did you spot the different shades too? 🤔

ra6-re.jpg

"Nah, they all look like that, mate, its sunburn, innit !"

"It's a goodun this one , mate, could eat your dinner off that engine "

😜

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
9 hours ago, hughezee said:

Spotted on autotrad' nice RA6, with more plastic wood than I've ever seen. 🤪

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202103190316196?

I like this!!!

Trim packs r us !!

Interesting in that has had 6 owners since 2012 , import date, and only clocked 105k miles. Importer might have been the 1st owner though but then another five in just a few years...last owner possibly two years according to "last issued" v5c.

Hmm, just checked mot history, last pass is a mass of advisory stuff, mostly easy fix stuff like tyres and lights.

More concerning is the fact that the first mot was in April 2017....if this was imported in 2012 according to the dvla where has it been.???

The fact it was registered in 2012 means it had an mot for 12 months at least,( quite usual for the first mot on imports to be missing in mot history)

So from 2013 to 2017 no mot ???? 

• Confused 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, PTR200S said:

So from 2013 to 2017 no mot ???? 

I had something similar with the Jeep i had a few years ago Pete, it only showed the most recent MoT on the history. Now it comes up with a fairly full MoT history (albeit one that stopped after i sold it because the buyer left it sat on grass for 2-3 years and wondered why it rusted like hell in that time!) and i've seen this anomaly before on the VoSA/DVLA website. Eventually it sorts itself out.

Not helpful at the moment though and the most recent MoT reads like a CYA document, as if the inspector couldn't find anything wrong so put down things like corroded springs.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This one has been sat around a good while now, started off @ £1400 now £400 spares or repairs, last MOT in 2015 and it failed. I did take the registration from an old advert V271OKJ as it not clear or been obscured in recent pictures. Anyway, the list of issues on the MOT history sounds like the head gasket has failed. 🥵

ra3-green.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324558130880?

Such a shame it wasn't the ES model I would have tried saving it, even then I wouldn't have paid 400 notes for it. 😭

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...