Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Shuttle & Odyssey Purchase Suggestions "LINKS"

hughezee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Administrators
On 7/19/2019 at 11:15 AM, PTR200S said:

Back on sale again......or is that still !!!

it is @ £3995 now, I was thinking of buying it until the shit hit the fan recently 😢 think the one below is in more in my price if I wanna play it safe with funds 😞😧

s-l1600-(20).jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-SEATER-HONDA-SHUTTLE-LS-AUTO-LONG-TEST-RUNS-DRIVE-WELL/303523611547?

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, hughezee said:

it is @ £3995 now, I was thinking of buying it until the shit hit the fan recently 😢 think the one below is in more in my price if I wanna play it safe with funds 😞😧

s-l1600-(20).jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-SEATER-HONDA-SHUTTLE-LS-AUTO-LONG-TEST-RUNS-DRIVE-WELL/303523611547?

This one looks half way to good, ok interior, needs a bit of work on the engine bay ! 

Cheap motor even if it gave up at the end of the year, less than PCP !😛

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I was getting halfway interested until i saw where the muppets had fitted the LPG tank!

Doing about 16mpg on gas on "local" runs. Daresay that would improve if the exhaust was fixed! Going to need bucket loads of TLC to get it up to a nice standard, a donut LPG tank in the spare weel well and possibly a change of LPG control system.

Still, for £1.34........................

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 1

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, hughezee said:

sounds like it needs engine work

I wondered about that too. I was wondering if he's using the ECP Triple QX oil that is prone to burning because it's recycled. I suspect a decent oil/filter change with 1L of ATF making up the fresh oil and a half decent 10W40, the oil burning would mysteriously clear up. Also that economy and power would improve.

Think it would need a couple of tyres from the sound of things as well and not too sure about the kmh speedo either! 🤪

• Like 2

• Moderators

That look like a bag of sh...!!

One careful owner!!!! This is someone who doesn't take care of anything in life.

Mot and 7 years of airbag light? Really !!!!

Burns less oil on mineral stuff??? That engine is worn, 2 litres of "thicker" mineral oil consumed every three months....how many miles is that then ? 50?,100?, 1000??? !!!!!!!

Battery screwed, you spend supoosedly how much on rear suspension, that you managed to lose the receipts for?????,  yet you jump start it 'cos the battery is screwed????

You put the tank where !!!!!

Bald tyres? Drivers window, can't get bonnet open, dodgy catch!, Electric windows only go down on one side???

What's mileage again???? I can't be bothered to check mot !!!

Can't really see how he has 100% feedback unless he is selling it for someone because without a doubt there is something gonna bite with this vehicle, that he hasn't mentioned.

Scrapper as you say, i would also be checking the pub issued mot !!!!!

An offer of a 1000 quid, you must be joking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, hughezee said:

A much nicer RA3, still could be hiding a niggle or two, but well worth a grand IMO 😉

s-l1600-(24).jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Shuttle-2-3i-sr-a-c-auto-2000-W-ES-12-months-mot-px-bargain/264669662435?

Now that is so much better !!!

I would be happy to spend a grand on that if I needed it but not a knackered Oddy !!!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

• Moderators
8 hours ago, hughezee said:

Nice low miles shuttle with free stick on wood trim 😃

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202007020782715?

That looks ok ish at 1700 quid, assuming the brake disks and other issues from year before last years mot got fixed....got two mots showing corroded disks and other.

Quite fancy doing one of these,,, when I get round to finishing other things 🙄

• Like 2

• Administrators
4 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Wonder why it's not sold yet.....

it's likely too thirsty and too old in many peoples eyes I guess, if I was still working fulltime on the audio I would have brought it, but I have spent enough on my existing fleet already keeping them in tip-top shape... 😆

• Like 3

• Site Subscriber’s
16 minutes ago, hughezee said:

it's likely too thirsty and too old in many peoples eyes I guess, if I was still working fulltime on the audio I would have brought it, but I have spent enough on my existing fleet already keeping them in tip-top shape... 😆

Yeah, the age is the issue I guess - I've just bout a 61 plate van for the same money that's super clean and low miles with full history.

It'd be right nice tho 😁

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Not sure about this one if I am honest, well being an absolute model anyway? No sunroof or corner sensors or cruise control, both of the supposedly lesser models we've had came with more toys?

oddy-sil.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Odyssey-Absolute-Edition-41-000-Miles-7-Seater-Immaculate-MPV/274448549457?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Very true Pete but more worrying is that it's on the Pile of Shi errrrrrr.................. Isle of Wight so is surrounded by the "sea breeze" effect. I wonder how long it's been on the island.

Other than that it just looks "wrong" to me, nothing i can put a finger on, just not right.

• Like 3

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Laird_Scooby said:

Other than that it just looks "wrong" to me, nothing i can put a finger on, just not right.

Sale ended now, but did you spot the almost front to rear crease down the N.S of the car, more noticeable on this picture?

rag.jpg

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, hughezee said:

did you spot the almost front to rear crease down the N.S of the car

I could only see the one pic on the listing, my internet is playing up thanks to all the wet stuff we had until a few days ago. For some reason my internet seems to go very slow at times since. For example the "top" button on ebay comes as autoscroll_top or something similar half the time instead the pale arrow on a blue background. :o

Hefty gouge in that body though!

• Like 2