Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Shuttle & Odyssey Purchase Suggestions "LINKS"

hughezee

• Administrators

Looks a cracking example of a Shuttle, although being the LS version is lacking cruise control, alloys, roof rails and tow bar which are all standard on the 2.3iES, I would happily own this honest hauling Honda :)

shuttlera3.jpg

https://www.gumtree.com/p/honda/honda-shuttle-2.3i-ls.-automatic-full-service-history-blue-1999/1249766440

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Did he win the Demolition Derby? :blink::wacko:

That's one very battered Shuttle! :o Shame as it could be made nice again (but with a lot of £££ & TLC) and i have a certain fondness for the non-VTEC 2.2i and autobox combo. Bit overpriced IMHO at the moment though. ;):D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was pinned
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Finally found one a Honda Odyssey 3.0 V6 Automatic 😍 little more HP than the coupes and 5-speed auto/trip box, if it had roof rails and leather I wouldn't be sharing the link put it that way, maybe they would take the RA6 Odyssey and DC5 for swaps 😁

ra9.jpgra92.jpgra91.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Odyssey-3-0-V6-Automatic-6-Seater-MPV-FRESH-IMPORT-TopGrade-4-5-A/352481735095?

• Like 3

• Moderators

Me too !

That really looks a nice example, 4.5 exterior and an A interior , wow!

Considering its top end stuff there is not much information on car itself, apparently the company doesn't buy from auction but the buyer in Japan will have done.!!!

Pictures don't tell a good story either, if interior is that hot ( A ) then show us.....also, 

Has it had a speedo conversion to mph ? No info.

Has it had infotainment changed ? Japanese radio no use here, No info.

Has it had rear fog light fitted? No info , but probably as it has an mot?

Has it had an MOT?    Yes,  apparently and also seems to be registered with V5 present, but no reg number....

Tyres ? No info....

Doesn't seem to have a lot of options either, just basic stuff like climate control, pas !, Rear seat belts !, Tilt steering wheel! Really !! 

If you are selling a prestige bus like  this why wouldn't you make the most of the opportunity ?

Having said all that it does look the part and really should be residing in your drive , Stu !!!!

• Like 3

• Administrators
2 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Doesn't seem to have a lot of options either, just basic stuff like climate control, pas !, Rear seat belts !, Tilt steering wheel! Really !! 

I spied electric front seats and extra rear centre table being a 6 seater, (mines a seven) rear brakes look like they need doing and rear n.s wheel looks a little off could be wrong? 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Honda Shuttle & Odyssey Purchase Suggestions "LINKS"
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Could well be the EICV - interesting to see that since the cam belt was changed, everyone seems to think it's an inlet or exhaust valve. Also could well be the dealer has (deliberately?) mis-timed one or more of the cams so it idles like a bag of spanners and has now offered them a trade-in! :blink:🤔

• Like 2

• Moderators

Goes on way too much IMHO, especially when the dealer also sells new cars. Good on the owner of that one demanding they fix it at their cost, after all, it only went in for routine maintence and came out running like a 3-legged greyhound due to the dealers greed. Serves them right!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Getting a rarer sight on the roads, although did see three recently, but I was working on two of those 😋

s-l1600-(7).jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-Honda-Shuttle-2-2-Petrol-automatic-auto-People-carrier-MPV-export-6-Seater/183846783582

s-l1600-(8).jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-SHUTTLE-LS-2-3-PETROL-AUTO-7-SEATER/153532312450?

Think both of these will need a lot of TLC to get up to half decent mark, still cracking motors though. 👍

• Like 2

• Moderators

Have you seen the Field  Deck 2.2 Odyssey , in white, at the car warehouse in Middlesbrough ?

Its on ebygum  at 6495 , 72k miles, fresh import.....cant link it off my tab , sorry, will try later when i get in from work...

• Like 1