Subscriptions & Donations ×

HI

UrbexRobby

• Founding Member

Hi Robby, welcome.  Where abouts are you based.... always looking for folk around Manchester.....

Hughzee is the guy who can for our cars so any questions, ask away....

We do meet up occasionally so I hope to see you at one of those meets - keep your eyes open for the next....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PaulS said:

Hi Robby, welcome.  Where abouts are you based.... always looking for folk around Manchester.....

Hughzee is the guy who can for our cars so any questions, ask away....

We do meet up occasionally so I hope to see you at one of those meets - keep your eyes open for the next....

From south yorks but always about near manchester ?

• Like 2

On 5/21/2017 at 9:43 AM, UrbexRobby said:

From south yorks but always about near manchester ?

nice to see another northern car about. i,m up in keighley west yorkshire so hope to see you about. good not all old or unusual cars don,t live south of the oxford cambridge line.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founding Member

Welcome Robbie, yours is the second best colour after purple.  B)  You're sure to find loads of top tips, advice and help from people who actually own the glorious coupes.  Have a good look around the site and please if you're intending to do anything with the ATF especially, then please refer to the threads.

Other than that, you've got a great motor and there's not many left on the road so you're driving something special.

Welcome again.

Beep Beep.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Founding Member
6 minutes ago, Laird_Scooby said:

I was waiting for Pete to say "What BIll said ^^^^^ that Dave said ^^^^^ that Stu said ^^^^^" :lol:

Beat him to it! 

"What BIll said ^^^^^ that Dave said ^^^^^ that Stu said ^^^^^" :lol:

Welcome Robby Bradshaw! You indeed do have a lovely car and there is no better forum for those in the know ;)

• Like 1