Subscriptions & Donations ×

My MK1 Legend(s)

Amjid Zeb

Hi thanks I’ve got plenty of pics following soon I’ve acquired 3 Honda legends 

1. Honda legend coupe (1990) 90k 

2. Honda legend coupe (1989) 72k 

3. Honda legend saloon (1989) 120k 

Does anyone else own any Honda legends pics would be great 👍 very rare sight nowadays wonder how many are around?🤔

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Amjid Zeb said:

thanks 😊 hopefully getting them ready for summer thinking of getting a re spray on one of them colour seems a bit dull or might give it a good buff?

Could try a machine polish, if it goes wrong then its a respray so nothing to lose if you were considering respray anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Founding Member
23 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Could try a machine polish, if it goes wrong then its a respray so nothing to lose if you were considering respray anyway.

If you are considering a respray then I’d definitely consider a detailer to look at the body work first. Any one decent could possibly work miracles.

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, KingK0ng said:

Yes, an EE8.

Used to admire a J reg version in metallic blue that turned up at the Mira test track on Honda Drivers Club day back in the nineties.... when I was a young 'un with my modified 1990 CRX.....those were the days, carefree and reckless !!

We need pics of this too, Amjid !!

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 1

On 12/26/2019 at 6:24 PM, PTR200S said:

Used to admire a J reg version in metallic blue that turned up at the Mira test track on Honda Drivers Club day back in the nineties.... when I was a young 'un with my modified 1990 CRX.....those were the days, carefree and reckless !!

We need pics of this too, Amjid !!

I used to have one around 2000, was my first Honda and the beginning of a long relationship with Honda. It was black and despite it had high mileage the condition of the car was close to showroom condition. I remember after i bought it and on the road back to home i couldn't believe how great that car was, i was so pump'd while driving it ! 

It was fun back then when you were crossing another Honda enthousiast we were flashing headlights each other ^^ Those things are long gone nowadays..

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1

11 hours ago, Andy Mc said:

Very nice and tidy 👍

There's a silver/grey J reg one not far from me. It barely moves from what i can tell. Often wondered if they know about this forum.

Hi find out the address will be interested wouldn’t mind another one lol 😆 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...