Subscriptions & Donations ×

Hello!

Josh98

• Site Subscriber’s

Hello folks!

Just came across this forum, figured I might as well sign up and say hello. :)

So, I own 3 Honda's currently:

My '98 Accord Coupe 2.0 ES: 

IKaJKWm.jpg

Bought around mid 2016 and sadly it's been sitting dormant in my garage until recently. It's finally on the road though, awaiting some body & paint work done before I do anything else.

My '95 Accord Aerodeck 2.2i ES & '04 Civic SE 1.6: 

b5oo5WH.jpg

I'm a huge fan of the old Honda wagons and estates in general so when I came across the Aerodeck last year it was a must buy, especially in the condition that it's in! Currently about to have some paint work done to get it looking like new again.

The Civic I bought as a cheap runner in 2017, it's never let me down to date and is in pretty much perfect condition inside and out. Sadly it's off the road for the time being due to me having bought another rather large project, i'll make a post about that later if anybody is interested.

So that's it for now, I hope you don't mind me putting these pictures in here! 😁

• Like 3
  • Clap Hands 1

• Administrators

Welcome to the club, great intro & selection of motors too, if you have any more pictures feel free to pop them in the gallery(s) we are not the typical biased community, we're interested in anything that people want to chat about so post away... 

• Like 2

• Moderators

Welcome from across the pennines in the other gods own county!

Nice selection of cars there, like you I think the estates are fabulous motors having had three Aerodecks in the past, two x 2.2 and a 2.0 litre versions plus a 2.4 Tourer which I just sold recently.

Your motors look great so get those detailed pictures in the gallery !! Tell us how you got them and a bit of their history too .!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Subscriber’s

Thanks all! :D

On 8/18/2019 at 10:29 AM, Brett said:

PS were you on type Accord 

I had to look up what it was if that answers your question. 😄 I've never used any car related forums before this one mate.

• Like 2