Subscriptions & Donations ×

NEW(ish) Honda Coupe owner

SHF276

Hi all, to the H6nda members.  I have been the owner of my coupe for some months now. Its a 2.0 IES model. Approaching 94K miles.  edited-image.pngIMG_20190709_204327.jpgIMG_20190709_204228.jpg

I have been into VWs ever since I can remember, so i opted for a change of brand. And this got my attention!!!

Work carried out so far: new rear drop links, new rear caliper slider pins, (although the items removed were ok), new Eibach springs all round, ( one front spring had fractured,

hence the replacement).  I found it was cheaper to buy a set than replace two front springs.  Honda availability for springs is shocking! And the price......................

New middle and rear section exhaust.

New plugs, rotor arm, distributor cap, oil and filter, air filter waiting to go on.

New brake pads incoming.

New leads and ATF change next month.

• Like 4
  • Clap Hands 1

• Founding Member

Welcome to the club where you will find a lot of info and support  with Hughzee the guru leading a start cast....

Really nice looking car which I feel sure you have already come to love....  You are not too far from me (I am in Manchester) so you might occasionally see my blue 3 litre coupe about.

• Like 3
  • Clap Hands 1

• Moderators

Welcome from here too, just over the other side of Lancashire !!! 

This is the best place to come for help and advice, Hughezee is the top drawer star for help!

That looks a really nice condition car and you are already on the case for keeping on top of it, excellent !

More pics please !!!!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Welcome to the club, I didn't realise there was so many of us around the Lancashire area I'm not far either in Lancaster.

I think the location might have something to do with the quieter life, (see first time owners 😉).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hughezee said:

Welcome to the club, looks a great example and great to know your getting stuck into the motor, definitely worth keeping an eye out for Paul he's great with the spanners...

I think it is a good example, not done many miles before I purchased it.  A bit of rust on rear arches, not at all bad.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Welcome from here too, just over the other side of Lancashire !!! 

This is the best place to come for help and advice, Hughezee is the top drawer star for help!

That looks a really nice condition car and you are already on the case for keeping on top of it, excellent !

More pics please !!!!

IMG_20190710_171424.jpg

IMG_20190710_171340.jpg

IMG_20190710_171413.jpg

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 1