Subscriptions & Donations ×

Removing Grill - How?

Mangoman

• Founding Member

I know.  Grille costs $20 but shipping is $3m.  Luckily I got mine from Ahsy who dropped it off at Honda HQ for me as he was having some work done.  Just a simple change makes a difference. I did have a red VTEC badge on there too but removed it as I thought it looked too big.  Might get a smaller more subtle one though. :ph34r:

• 1 year later...
  • Site Subscriber’s
3 hours ago, AhsyV6 said:

Cheers fella - the price is fine but I really want a chrome surround. I guess plastidip or something could sort that.

• Like 2

• Site Subscriber’s
13 hours ago, hughezee said:

Think Kelvin is referring to the UK accord style looking grill, could be wrong?

4449deb38935bca1db6a274711612f7b--honda-s-honda-acura.jpg

I would have thought it is a one-off as the this is facelifted bumper which has the grill combined.

I thought the same but then I found another couple of 4 door 6g accords with the same grill. Vertical slats and chrome surround. Read a lot of forum posts on US sites but got no info, hence asking on here.

• Like 2

• Site Subscriber’s

Ha! Thanks to the link from Ahsy, I've found a very similar one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Type-R-Mesh-Style-Replacement-Grille-98-02-Accord-Coupe-CG2-CG3-CG4-/390666128796?vxp=mtr&hash=item5af5840d9c

I'll need to email them to check they'll sell it through the UK eBay site but still...

?

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Kelvin said:

Ha! Thanks to the link from Ahsy, I've found a very similar one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Type-R-Mesh-Style-Replacement-Grille-98-02-Accord-Coupe-CG2-CG3-CG4-/390666128796?vxp=mtr&hash=item5af5840d9c

I'll need to email them to check they'll sell it through the UK eBay site but still...

?

Ooh, me likey ! ?

• Like 2

• Founding Member

No it was from the US about 8 years ago. Actually I bought 2 as the first one wasn’t the style I wanted and I sold that to Geoff(Lennie Legend). 

The second one is the same as the one in the link I sent you. 

Back then I paid about £25-£30 delivered. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1