Subscriptions & Donations ×

New Coupe Owner

Shaun

Hi All,

Just thought I would introduce myself as a new member and a new owner of a V6 Coupe.

I have owned a couple of accords before and allways fancied a Coupe and the opportunity to buy 1 came up just before christmas.

So far I'm very happy with it and it has far exceeded my expectations.

Can we post pictures direct to the Forum here or do you have to use a file hosting site?

Thanks

• Like 1

Welcome to the club and a wise choice on the new motor ;) in regards to pic's your welcome to attach images to new posts but it has file size restrictions at present, it's on my to-do-list :rolleyes:

so on that note I would recommend external image hosting or you can email me the pic's hughezee@gmail.com

Stu'

Thanks Stu, I just wanted to post a few pics of the car.

I'll email them over to you if thats easiest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Founding Member

You're not wrong Edwin, they're not only well specced but they're absolutely bullet-proof and so long as you maintain them (preventative maintenance, fluids etc) then they will run forever.  They're very comfy too, the seats wrap around your bottom and aren't too soft or too hard.  I've had three 6th Gen Accords, one 7th Gen and a Coupe and loved them all.

Once you've had Honda you don't look anywhere else.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

yep!yep

your right there matey, I've had Ludes,Del Sols and now accord...I shy'd away from accords cos of the oap image it had but now discovering the new gen I;m loving it. And the heated seats are fantastic plus the cruise control is the best invention ever. The engines are bullet proof for sure !! with any car I've had I would always do the basics and as one guy who had been breaking Honda for over 15 years said to me ...do oil changes every 4,000miles and the engines will last forever and he's never been wrong.

• Like 2

• Founding Member

Yep regular oil changes are the trick, Stu is the only one who touches my cars and he will tell you I have an oil change every three or four months or so.  All my Honda's (and the wife's Civic) run like swiss watches and I'm sure it's because of the regular oil changes.  I know nothing about engines but I do know - and have taken Stu's advice onboard - that with cars our age, preventative maintenance is the key.

• Like 2