Subscriptions & Donations ×

Hello, Honda enthusiasts.

Harry93

1 hour ago, hughezee said:

Welcome to the club and the motor looks ace 😍 one of my preferred colours too. 😁👍

Thankyou, I think its deffinetly amongst some of the rare colours out there. Hence why I bought it 😁

Its been in my possession for the past 2 years. Hopefully can make progress with it. So far so good 🙂

• Like 3

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Josh98 said:

Welcome mate! 🙂 Stunning looking car, the colour is perfect! You know you have a good car when you park and keep looking back at it 😄

Or view yourself in shop windows  !!!!!!! Looking good ! Wheyhey!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Or view yourself in shop windows  !!!!!!! Looking good ! Wheyhey!

Yes, I already am 😂. A lot of people just think of it as an ordinary honda up front, but until they see the rear. I have had countless people mistake it for a Prelude. 

• Like 2

...speaking of Prelude, was thinking a while back of getting some chrome lettering badges from Halfords and sticking them along the center of the boot lid light or just under the boot lid shut along the bumper, like the 5th gen prelude 😂🤦

However I do like what some of the owners have done on here and remove the badges except for the Honda emblem. Nice clean look 👌

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
On 8/23/2022 at 1:41 PM, Harry93 said:

...speaking of Prelude, was thinking a while back of getting some chrome lettering badges from Halfords and sticking them along the center of the boot lid light or just under the boot lid shut along the bumper, like the 5th gen prelude 😂🤦

👌

Missed this....my opinion ??

Erm, NO  !!!!!!!!

It's your ride but if you want it to look like a Prelude,..............buy one as well !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1