Subscriptions & Donations ×

Elysions spotted out and about

PTR200S

• Moderators

Spotted the other "member "of the local Elysion club last night.

Was out for a rip in the TVR and as i arrived at a roundabout the white 08 plate 2.4 trundles across the roundabout ...haven't seen it for a while and there are no more in the area still, as yet 🙂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

The 08 plater AGAIN ! parked up at the side of the road !!..................I was in mine this time ....slowed and kerb crawled but no one around !

I can feel a song coming on..." when will I see you again?"

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Spotted a black one today, another 08 plate, just a few miles away, might be visiting I guess but parked up at the side of a nature park .

Gold badges and 18" wheels by looks of it. 

Single exhaust so 2.4 , face-lift version, full rear light across rear door, different grill etc..

Odd thing is that between July 2019 and September 2020 it only completed 4km 🤔 according to the dvla mot test data.

I suppose it could have sat around after import and not been sold.

20210223-110604.jpg

20210223-110555.jpg

20210223-110550.jpg

Looks like three Elysion now within a 20 mile radius 😃 !,,we have a local club ! Or should that be "we have us a convoy" !!!!!...

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Just missed the black with gold badges, 08 plate, Elysion again this morning,  I was stuck at some roadworks traffic lights and it came out of a side road but by the time my green light came on, it had disappeared off, at the next set of lights.

Looks like it is someone local ish anyway. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Spotted a white Elysion yesterday and today in Burton, both occasions coming from the opposite direction or I would have given chase. 😆 Maybe I should start fishing on the local FB pages 🤔 bag a new customer and club member too. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 2

• Moderators

Something else that is worrying now, lots of faceache questions on modifying the van...induction, exhaust mods like removing the cats , Mugen grills, tails, badges, lowered suspension, 21" wheels 🙄, ......... ok , yes I have different wheels and lowered suspension, some led mods, radio / sat nav mods, towbar...oops !!!! 

Still, I don't think taking the cats out will help anything... stop them getting nicked I suppose !!

its a fekin van !!! not a sports car ! but then each to his own  😁 !

• Clap Hands 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, PTR200S said:

Something else that is worrying now, lots of faceache questions on modifying the van...induction, exhaust mods like removing the cats , Mugen grills, tails, badges, lowered suspension, 21" wheels

Do you honestly expect anything else from Faceberk?

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Black Elysion 08 plate spotted again today !!

It's obviously localish but I'm never in the right direction to go after it,,,on the other hand I don't want to get done for stalking 😄😄😄🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Two today ! Well, possibly....

The local PG08 that started this thread off,,,,I was in the Coupe 🙄

Plus, bonus, a black one K99 reg....but when it passed by I can't be sure , it might have been an Odyssey , difficult when you are caught up in traffic to give it the full inspection...only glimpsed from the front.....and not long enough for detail....

• Like 2

• Moderators

Would you believe it, came off a roundabout on a dual carriage way and the only vehicle in front was an Elysion !!!!

That 08 plate gold trim one AGAIN !!!!!

It was going my way so I was sat in behind it, 50mph average speed cameras on a dual carriage  way with no houses/ minimal access roads 🤬🤬🤬🤬

The speed of the Elysion varied between 38 and 50mph...we both turned off at the next junction on to a single track rd...speed limit 60mph !!!!45 /50 mph max now, get to the 30mph limit, I slow down , it carries on at 45mph probably..then turned off into a canal side eatery by which time I was 1/4 mile back...

So still not caught up with the owner !!!

Shame about the up and down speed, ignoring limits generally, which a lot of drivers seem to do now, standards of observation are definitely down 😥.....and the fact I was on my Honda XBR 500 anyway 🤣🤣🤣

• Clap Hands 1

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, PTR200S said:

The speed of the Elysion varied between 38 and 50mph...we both turned off at the next junction on to a single track rd...speed limit 60mph !!!!45 /50 mph max now, get to the 30mph limit, I slow down , it carries on at 45mph probably..

That really annoys me - too many people seem to do it and not be aware of their surroundings or what they're doing. An accident waiting to happen as someone will ultimately try to overtake them in a NSL when they are pottering along at 43.8mph and perhaps have a head-on as a result.

Or when whover overtakes them reaches the 30 limit, the muppet doing 43.8mph will still be doing that in the 30 limit and have an accident. Makes all my bodily fluids boil, not just my blood!

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Andy Mc said:

Spotted black V6 badged one today on A59 in Penwortham heading into Preston. Definitely from Southport as that what gold funeral services stickers on it was from!

V6, ??

REG ??? K99 XXX???

If its a V6 then is ANOTHER  Elysion in the area !!!

Gold badges?

Gold funeral service stickers ???

• Like 1