Subscriptions & Donations ×

Hello to everyone!

leyton72

Hi Everyone,

It’s great to see that there is a wonderful group of people that share a common interest, Hondas!!!

I am a proud owner of 3 Honda cars, 2 accord coupe V6 and a FRV for the family.

Currently I’m trying to tidy up the 2 coupe V6’s, which I bought few months ago a week apart from each other.

Although mechanically they seem fine with low-ish mileage 78,000 and 85,000 cosmetically they need some TLC (laquer peel and the usual rain water leaks in the boot area).

I’ve owned a few Hondas in my lifetime from Accord mk2 saloon, Prelude mk2, Accord mk5, and Accord mk6, Jazz 1.4.

I love the smoothness of the engines and the manual Honda gearbox not to mention the worry free ownership as the tend to be some of the most reliable cars out there.

Hopefully in the coming weeks and months I would like to share some of my experiences and also get some help from some of the members I am sure.

Thanks kindly.

Leyton72.

• Like 3
  • Clap Hands 1

• Moderators

Welcome Leyton72 !!

You have definitely got the Honda bug 🤣🤣🤣

Look forward to some updates and pic ( we love pics !) of your fleet, I was looking at an FRV the other week, interested in your experience with it ....along with pics !!!

there is lots to read on here about different  Hondas,  dig in !!😅😆😆😄😃

• Like 2

• Administrators
Just now, leyton72 said:

I can’t seem to find a way to upload the pictures to my posts, any help would be much appreciated.

Direct site uploads are for site subscribers or you can use an external image hosting and paste the links and in most cases the image will appear. Failing that you can email me any picture directly and I will post them for you: hughezee@live.co.uk 👍

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hughezee said:

Direct site uploads are for site subscribers or you can use an external image hosting and paste the links and in most cases the image will appear. Failing that you can email me any picture directly and I will post them for you: hughezee@live.co.uk 👍

Thanks for your help.

I have provided the links to the images below, hopefully they should work, if not I will email you.

Green V6_pic1

Green V6_pic2

Green V6_pic3

Green V6_pic4

Green V6_pic5

Green V6_pic6

I’ll post more pics of the blue V6, just don’t have them to hand at the moment.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...