Subscriptions & Donations ×

Hi, New Elysion Owner

Wolf02

Thanks, I have a 2004 3.0L VX model so has all of the kit on it, really happy with it, pic below.

No-Plate.jpg

Sourced an android head unit so looking forward to playing with that when it ships, fitted alexa auto, all the required usb power for all the kids devices. Soon will be sorting screens for the kids !

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 2

Yea mine has the rear spoiler, got it from SMC down in fareham, just outside of portsmouth.

@PTR200S yea very very similar to mine! I think mine needs a lot of work to be brought up to the standard of yours but just booking in a valet inside and out, and need to sort out some seriously flat paintwork on it but absolutely loving it so far

rear-no-plate.jpg

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1

• Moderators

Surprisingly,  I can only find this pic from about 3 years ago with the rear spoiler on mine !! Same as yours so it's the standard issue from Honda.

I see yours has the optional rear valance and side skirts and the front bumper is completely different........I like that  😍

My Elly was parked, temporarily,  next to the CRV for size context !!

I have seen some nice looking Mugen spoilers,  grills etc..wonder if that bumper is the Mugen offering ?

20181224_144710.jpg

• Like 1