Subscriptions & Donations ×

FlyingV6 introduciton

FlyingV6

Hi everyone,

This seems to be the only Honda Accord V6 Coupe group in that speaks english. At least this side of the Atlantic. I hope it is OK that someone from the continent joins too. 

I got my silver machine three years ago from Germany. Low kilometers and totally original car. Very clean. Transmission shot at 140 tkm - fixed it with repair kit. Car is now fully serviced and runs beautifully. Every time I take it out I feel like a rockstar. This car attracts people to ask questions as they just cannot guess the model year or price of the car.  There are only 30 of these in Finland. Quite a machine it is - all you all know. 

• Like 3
  • Clap Hands 1

21 hours ago, FlyingV6 said:

This car attracts people to ask questions as they just cannot guess the model year or price of the car.

Welcome !

As i said this car has a timeless look. Nobody could imagine this thing was released in 1998 and when people ask about my car and i tell they usually make a weirdo face and tells me " Seriously ?" 😂

Still to date i see many people turning their heads while i'm driving around..like you said a "Rockstar" hehe 😄 

• Like 4