Subscriptions & Donations ×

Wiper Blade Sizes 2005 -2010 KB1 Honda Legend 3.5 V6

Mazda Man

• Founding Member

Lennie Legend is due his MOT next Friday so I thought I would treat him to some new wiper blades from Cox Honda.  I must say these are great for parts having purchased my recent new wheel bearing from them, the wipers were only around £10 each plus vat and they’re genuine Honda parts too. What is weird though are the sizes:

C0-B77656-96-D7-4-A9-F-A885-A6-D319-B007

The drivers side is 27.5 inches long and the passenger side is a mere 18.7 inches long!

Do any other Honda’s have weird length blades?  (Dave oo matron)

• Like 2

• Moderators

Elly has a 26 /24 I think but one that I had that was odd was not on a Honda but a VW Caddy , 26" driver (possibly 27, can't exactly recall) and 18" passenger....

My S2000 had a 20 and a 16 !! really small for a big boy toy ( ...😁)

• Like 2

• Moderators

I've had a few cars with odd length wiper blades, normally i've gone for the average, for example if they were 18" and 16" as i recall one car was, i got a pair of 17" wipers and had done with it.

I also usually get the next size up on wiper blades, usually the manufacturer fits the smallest they can get away with for cost reasons and if there's a chance it improves vision, that's what i do. ;):D

• Founding Member

Just fitted new wipers, what a palaver. First you have to depress a little cover on top then the actual wiper blade assembly is held on by two small Phillips screws.  Easy enough once you know what you’re doing I suppose.  Then again, the screws are quite small so if you lose one then that would be problematic!  Oh and before fitting them I cleaned the windscreen with a few squirts of Rain X.  Tested them and all fine. 😊

• Like 2