Subscriptions & Donations ×

Weird Noise When Driving 2008 KB1 Honda Legend 3.5 V6

Mazda Man

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Laird_Scooby said:

If your postie is anything like mine, it won't stop him trying! :o

My postie, regular stand in,  left a card to say he couldn't put an item through the letter box, too big.....picked up the said item, it was marginally too big for the box.

The letter box is in the door, the door to the front porch....which is unlocked.... didn't occur to him to try the door handle !!!

• Haha 2

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Lennie Legend said:

Good news...had an email earlier from Cox’s to advise the bearing is arriving earlier than planned, it should be with me Monday, fingers crossed. The weight on the invoice is just over 11 lbs! 😯  Don’t think they’ll get that through my letterbox so I’ve asked for it to be dropped off at my neighbours. Quite relieved it’s arrived early before I do any catastrophic damage although I am driving gingerly. 

Excellent news that,  Geoff, Miss Daisy will be history shortly !!!

Cox are really quick on despatch too, they usually send out the same day they get it into stock..

You will be back on the road, proper, before Christmas !!!

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 hours ago, PTR200S said:

The letter box is in the door, the door to the front porch....which is unlocked.... didn't occur to him to try the door handle !!!

Better that than trying the handle, leaving your package while a parcel thief watches............... ;):D

Technically he's only allowed by law to put it in the letterbox or a previously agreed location or it's his fault if it goes AWOL - for once it's a "Jobsworth" rule i agree with! 👍

• Like 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Laird_Scooby said:

Better that than trying the handle, leaving your package while a parcel thief watches............... ;):D

erm, if he does put it through the letterbox then its still accessible to a thief...the door is unlocked !  😜

• Like 1

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, PTR200S said:

erm, if he does put it through the letterbox then its still accessible to a thief...the door is unlocked !  😜

True but if the postie doesn't try the door he won't know that and neither will said thief - that's half the battle! :P

• Haha 1

• The title was changed to Weird Noise When Driving 2008 KB1 Honda Legend 3.5 V6