Subscriptions & Donations ×

1998 1999 2000 2001 Honda Accord Coupe Optional Extras & Accessories

hughezee

• This topic was pinned and featured
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, Coupev6 said:

Im shocked to discover which i thought that it would be an optional extra on my v6 coupe is a Complete BOSE Sound system.  Does anybody else have what i have?

Welcome to the club! 

Perhaps you could post your car pics and a little bit about yourself on the Newbie Introductions thread, we like to see the cars !!

Re your 1st post above, not quite sure what you mean......do you mean, " is the Bose system optional ?"

• Like 2

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Coupev6 said:

Does anybody else have what i have?

All 2000-2002 versions had BOSE (lots of other revisions too) with the exception of any late registered 1999 models 😉 Anyway welcome to the club, looks like you have the same colour as me which is also BOSE equipped. 😏

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Welcome to the club! 

Perhaps you could post your car pics and a little bit about yourself on the Newbie Introductions thread, we like to see the cars !!

Re your 1st post above, not quite sure what you mean......do you mean, " is the Bose system optional ?"

Yes, I will introduce myself in the newbie area with a pic. Was the BOSE system optional? 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Coupev6 said:

Was the BOSE system optional? 

No, it was standard on 2000-2002 models with the exception of any late registered 1999 models which had a pioneer system.

12 hours ago, hughezee said:

All 2000-2002 versions had BOSE (lots of other revisions too) with the exception of any late registered 1999 models

• Like 2

• The topic was unfeatured
  • 7 months later...

I don't remember seeing this before.  An impressive array of options. Aside from the body kit, I wonder if anybody here has any of the other options?

I think somebody here had a tow bar, didn't they?

What about that sat nav system? I've never see anything like it! 🤣

The dab tuner looks great? Was it only offered for one year? It beats me why dab tuners in cars took so long to become common.  

The alarm looks good too. Does anybody have this?

• Founding Member

I had the gold pack on mine.

I would imagine a lot of the V6 coupes were dealer demo models, so they came well equipped.

The Legend I have at the moment was the Northampton Honda Dealers demo car, hence it being top spec as far as I know.

• Like 3

• Administrators
On 6/15/2023 at 10:41 PM, welland99 said:

What about that sat nav system? I've never see anything like it! 🤣

Only seen two coupes with the satnav one for sale in Jersy and one a few years ago in person and it still worked, same can't be said for many units I've purchased over the years.🙄

• Like 2