Subscriptions & Donations ×

Just purchased 2 Honda legend coupes

Amjid Zeb

Hi new here just come across the website. I have just purchased a Honda legend coupe 89 model and was looking for some information on parts and general stuff whilst I was looking for parts  for my car i bought another Honda legend coupe 89 model again within a week of each other so I’m an owner of 2 now any help would be much appreciated 

• Like 5

• Moderators

What Stu said ^^^^^ - you're in good company here as well all own and drive something Honda-powered, mostly V6 so any questions, just ask!

As for a "general" place to buy parts, what parts are you after? A lot of the bits fitted to yours are now not even listed by many afternarket suppliers, NLA from Honda and so on, so alternatives have been found, often the same components but listed for something else e.g. Lambda sensors listed for Suzuki Swifts, Vauxhalls etc are the same. ;):D

• Like 1

Hi thanks for replies just getting to know my way around the site to upload pics of the cars. I needed a drivers side window regulator and glass window have found one but it’s from the 91-95 coupe just wondering is it the same? Cheers 

• Like 2

• Moderators

Welcome indeed ! Two legends, coupes to boot !! .....nothing like doing ownership in style !!!

Loved my legend coupe but it was a 94 version, always loved the 89 type series but could never find a good one ?  

Get those pics up so we can drool !!?

• Like 3

• Founding Member
15 hours ago, Amjid Zeb said:

Hi thanks for replies just getting to know my way around the site to upload pics of the cars. I needed a drivers side window regulator and glass window have found one but it’s from the 91-95 coupe just wondering is it the same? Cheers 

Hello there and welcome to the site. I am sure the glass and regulator from the 91-95 will not fit as they are totally different cars. I’m sure Stu can confirm this. 

The MK1 Legend coupes are gorgeous with such elegance and style. I was replacing the speakers on my friends one over the weekend.

I used to have one 19 yrs ago.....loved it! 

• Like 4

Hi lennie legend yeh great cars epically the coupes bought one as it needed few bits and bobs engine is Sweet and the bodywork is in good nick,plus has 12 months mot  just needed few parts trying to put the pics on still struggling lol and other one is in good condition bought it from a legend enthusiastic who bought it a year ago and has been parked up last mot was 2010??can use one as a donor but hopefully Want them back on road 

• Like 4