Subscriptions & Donations ×

Accord Coupe Instrument Cluster Bulbs

Mazda Man

• Founding Member

I had a Rover SD1 2600 SE once and fuel pump decided to give up the ghost...on the M6...in the 3rd lane.  :o  How exciting it was when the engine completely died at 69MPH, no engine power and no power steering/brakes.  Luckily, it wasn't rush hour so I managed to coast over onto the hard shoulder.  Bit unnerving to say the least...then a week later the ignition barrel fell out when I was try to start it.  Needless to say it was traded on a week or so later....;)

• Like 1

• Moderators

I was driving a Merc Sprinter on the M62 once when the brakes failed in the outside lane at 70mph - in rush hour when everything went square-wheeled dead-ahead! :wacko: Luckily the middle and inside lane were clear as was the hard shoulder so the hazards went on and i threw it across onto the hard shoulder. Then changed my underwear!

Drove carefully (using handbrake and gears to slow down) to get off the motorway at the next junction (fortunately only about half a mile away) and came off the roundabout towards the nearest town centre and amazingly found a mechanics workshop open all night!

Left it there and hitch-hiked home to Southampton (ish) after phoning my boss to tell him what happened and that he had to settle the bill!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Accord Coupe Instrument Cluster Bulbs