Subscriptions & Donations ×

2001 Accord V6, MOT, 63K

Torogo

• The title was changed to 2001 Accord V6, MOT, 63K

nah, sadly my ‘99 Aubergine (purple) is exactly the same, and has started at the N/S front of roof corner just the same. What I don’t know is if a coat of acrylic lacquer (aerosol) over the  exposed base coat brings back some of the lost shine, and stabilises the edges, but I have no doubt the decline will continue until a full respray.

btw, planning to take her to the Festival of the Unexceptional in 10days time, not that these cars are unexceptional, but definately under the radar - has one ever been subject of a retro review in the classic car press? I’ve not seen one!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The car sold to a mechanic colleague of mine whose wife agreed a comfortable auto box would ease her clutch leg pain. She didn’t immediately spot the 3L badge on the boot lid! He fixed the non-functioning dash lights, and moved it on to an enthusiastic friend in Wales for a respectable profit. The new owner ‘John’ plans to refinish the wheels, get a SS exhaust built, and the car Waxoyled Think he sees it as a keeper 👍

• Like 3

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Torogo said:

The car sold to a mechanic colleague of mine whose wife agreed a comfortable auto box would ease her clutch leg pain. She didn’t immediately spot the 3L badge on the boot lid! He fixed the non-functioning dash lights, and moved it on to an enthusiastic friend in Wales for a respectable profit. The new owner ‘John’ plans to refinish the wheels, get a SS exhaust built, and the car Waxoyled Think he sees it as a keeper 👍

The new owner has joined the club 👍

• Like 1