Subscriptions & Donations ×

Breaking/Scrapping my old 2.0 manual, low mileage parts

coupe272

Just wondered if anyone would like some parts from my silver Accord before i callup redcorn to take away. It was a good runner and has less than 80k miles on it- feels quite a waste really but would cost too much to return to the road.

The car is based near Haverhill, Suffolk

Any enquiries please let me know,

Charlie

• The title was changed to Breaking/Scrapping my old 2.0 manual, low mileage parts

I've got pics, but struggling to post. I can email over

It's not a minter or anything, don't worry ! Its been a city car and the bodywork has suffered badly. The only real good parts are running gear and black interior. It's been off the road for a good while, and now the fuel pump has packed up

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Shuffle something up a bit !!!

Yes. If you are going to keep the blue one, you know you will need parts sooner or later.  Your blue one and mine are close relatives. Mine is also blue with a very similar number.  Mine is X217GLE and yours is X272GLE. Mine is originally from Conway Honda, is that where yours is from? 

• Like 1

My intention was to keep and drive the blue one for a very longtime, however it got cat B written off by a Vauxhall Mokka a few years back. For very sentimental reasons, i just can't bear to part with it, but can't justify keeping the silver one too.

I have a friend who lives locally with another blue one- X301 GLE, very similar numbers for sure although i'm not sure of the original dealer of mine- most probably Conway too.

If anyone wants the silver one complete, i'll be more than happy to pass it over with all my spares for scrap value. It only had 2 previous owners to me, and the 1st being Honda themselves. But be warned, it does need work- under all that grime, it's well laquer peeled.

• Like 3