Subscriptions & Donations ร—

SKhan Honda Elysion

SKhan

Pics as requested.....sorry its not v bright outside today

IMG-0673.jpgIMG-0671.jpg

Apart from that the car is quite big....we were considering something like a stepwagon before we purchased the elysion....will see how it drives about, Insurance starts next wk.

• Like 4

• Moderators
3 hours ago, SKhan said:

Apart from that the car is quite big....we were considering something like a stepwagon before we purchased the elysion....will see how it drives about, Insurance starts next wk.

something wrong with the pics....did you delete the pic from postmage after adding to this thread?

more importantly who did you insure with ??

Did you go through a few companies?

Post your results under the Honda Elysion Insurance section ..here.. its helps everyone to see if there is a better deal somewhere as Elysions can be expensive to insure.

ย 

• Like 1

Tks.....Ok so its working now....if the uploading website says "image expires after 24hrs" does that mean the above photo will go again.....i did delete the image actually from the postimage after adding it here....sorry, 1st time doing this sort of thing...

• Like 1

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, SKhan said:

Tks.....Ok so its working now....if the uploading website says "image expires after 24hrs" does that mean the above photo will go again.....i did delete the image actually from the postimage after adding it here....sorry, 1st time doing this sort of thing...

I have tidied up previous posts & split the topic into the pictures section, I personally don't use postimage but I have re-hosted your images to the site directly now.๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1