Subscriptions & Donations ×

New Elysion Owner

SKhan

Hello all, hope you’re all well. New here, just bought a 2011 elysion. Honda shuttle owner since 2009. New car seems v nice. Will go over it thoroughly- my dad says it may need front break pads. Where do we get an English manual for this car? It came with the Japanese one. The seller said amazon but nothing there, tried ebay also...Needless to say i will go over this website and gather other info as required. All the best. How do u add pictures? SK.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Hi there, welcome to H6nda club !!

I think you have the newest Elysion on here !!! 2011....is that the last of the Japanese built versions or the first of the Chinese built ones ???

We definitely need pictures !!

Amayama.com is a good place for workshop / part numbers and supply.  Along with Cox Motorparts....

• Like 2

Thanks thats great, so i tried to paste the pictures on this but it doesn’t work....im not tech savvy. Its def’n japanese version as far as i can tell....service history seems to be in japanese etc. Manual is japanese. Its an elysion prestige model 2.4.

• Like 3

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, SKhan said:

Thanks thats great, so i tried to paste the pictures on this but it doesn’t work....im not tech savvy. 

Sorry  missed your pic query on the original post...

Most of us use a third party like postimg.cc , its free, load pics to there, select pic and copy and paste the direct link into the post...your pic should appear !!

• Like 2

• Moderators

A belated "Welcome " from me too, been kind of hectic lately so just catching up properly now! Several members have Elysions so it's fair to say this is a good place to start when looking for answers! Also many Elysion things are used (sometimes in a slightly different format) in other Honda models so there's a wealth of knowledge on here for you to tap into! ;):D

• Like 2

By the way, something quite helpful.....if you use google translate app (see pic below) you just set it to Japanese and hover your phone camera over any Jap writing on the manual and it does an instant translation....quite impressive actually! Though I suppose you lot are used to 95% of what's going on in your vehicles by now.

IMG-0674.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the tips so far, the coxmotor spares website looks good. My dad is keen to change the front brake pads-he says they look like they need a change. My dad used to fix VW Beetles back in the day.....

• Like 2