Subscriptions & Donations ×

Rising Sun Hondas from the ‘90s

Mazda Man

• Founding Member

Happy Easter peeps.  Whilst browsing through one of my fave magazine I happened upon this article which I thought everyone would find interesting.  You might have to zoom in a bit to read though. 

F2-CB14-D2-C96-E-4-CF8-9167-4227-E007742

8-CDBCBBF-3-FBD-41-D0-A1-E4-54-DF5047-B2

3-D0894-B2-D745-4-FD2-9-B2-F-8-D019-A078

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 1

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Lennie Legend said:

No mention of the Accord Coupe though, not enough sold in UK presumably so no one knows what they are! 

Think that might be the fact the Coupe really isn't under a guise of "hot" as their header states...might be quick but definitely not a road burner like the integra, crx, type r. Mind you the prelude wasn't really classed as a hotty, I guess !!

Maybe, as you say, not many sold so very much under the radar, our Coupes 😄

• Like 2

Sometimes on my commute a maroon prelude passes the other way, usually at same spot too. We now give each other a knowing nod.

Just yesterday i was in the middle of a civic, Legend sandwich outside the shop too. Legend owner only clocked me after reversing out and stopped in the road to eyeball the coupe before going on his way.

• Like 3
  • Clap Hands 1

Honda's all over the A59 today, seems every time i go on recently a Type R of some description always ends up behind me.

The one today after hooning about beforehand calmed down as he got to me and the road went back to single lane. I turned off to pick up some bits n bobs. On the way back the same car was coming back along again so i ended up behind. Onto the bypass it opened up nicely and he moved to the outer lane despite no one being on the inside and off we went hah 😎 only to come across an integra who'd limped crawling to one side hazards going. I wonder what he thought at the sight of an R and coupe redlining past him unable to join in 😁

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1
  • Haha 2