Subscriptions & Donations ×

Newbie Legend Owner

RevvinKevin

• Site Subscriber’s

How does one upload photographs to the site? Can only see insert image from URL. 

Car is 98% as it left the factory. Only the alloys have been power coated - a graphite kind of colour and the sat nav DVD disk changed to 2018. The last update available!

The mod i would most like is a Navtool so can mirror cast mobile. Not 100% sure what's involved though, their website isn't too explicit and, like everything else, geared towards Acura!

Would also be interested in changing gearbox to a 6 speed! Can't be that difficult, can it? Suspect the reprogramming would be the most complicated part.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Welcome aboard and what a cracking way to start the New Year with a new motor, regards pictures check out this posts linked below or you can email me them direct: hughezee@live.co.uk

or join the discussion regards posting them linked below.

• Clap Hands 1

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, RevvinKevin said:

Would also be interested in changing gearbox to a 6 speed! Can't be that difficult, can it? Suspect the reprogramming would be the most complicated part.

FYI it would be cheaper to import an Acura TL 6 speed...

• Like 1

• Moderators

Welcome aboard Kevin! If you really want a 6-speed, there are sometimes a fw Acura TLs advertised round my neck of the woods. Handlebars usually on the wrong side as you say as they're USA spec but if the price was right for the box..........

• Like 2

• Site Subscriber’s
17 hours ago, Laird_Scooby said:

Welcome aboard Kevin! If you really want a 6-speed, there are sometimes a fw Acura TLs advertised round my neck of the woods. Handlebars usually on the wrong side as you say as they're USA spec but if the price was right for the box..........

So the Yanks don't want the bother of shipping them back presumably.

Incidentally, is the Acura RL the closest, bodywork wise, to the UK spec KB1 Legend? And did Acura use the same colours as ours? Even if the names of the colours were changed, the codes might be the same (if past history of the motorbikes is anything to go by)

Would quite like to try and find a set of genuine OE colour coded mudguards.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RevvinKevin said:

So the Yanks don't want the bother of shipping them back presumably.

Not always that simple - if they get an emergency posting they often don't have time to organise shipping them home.

Try looking on http://lakenheath.bookoo.com/

for whatever you're after as you might just find it nice and cheap.

As for the other bits, not sure, Stu may know as he has access to various things i don't so he might be able to let you know.

• Like 2