Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Elysion Wheel Alignment

Bijomaru

Does anyone have the correct parameters for setting up tracking in a 3.5 Elysion Prestige? Mine's pulling to the left after new tyres were fitted. First garage gave up as their system has not details for that car. ATS is doing really well in that they researched and can adjust it so that it's 'better' but without the parameters can't get it done exactly right.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Only figures I have seen has been 0 degrees on front, parallel if you like.

Rear are toe in 0.01......

I will see if my mot mate can help, they have full track and alignment gear...

Too late now but will  check tomorrow 

• Like 3

Even if I can’t let them know before we go for our trip, they’ve offered to do a free alignment once I have the parameters, so if you can share those it would still be great. 

Should I assume that most people here have their alignment done ‘as good as it can be’ without the garages having the proper specifications? It can’t be that Swindon is so far behind that big names don’t have those at hand 🤣

• Like 2

• Moderators

not good news on the alignment,  no figures but I am sure I have seen someone getting it done with a company.?..ATS maybe...just have to keep asking around.

Added to list of things we need to know on the Elysion 🤔

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 8/13/2020 at 6:35 PM, PTR200S said:

Only figures I have seen has been 0 degrees on front, parallel if you like.

Rear are toe in 0.01......

I will see if my mot mate can help, they have full track and alignment gear...

Too late now but will  check tomorrow 

Most of the Hondas seem to be parallel (0deg toe) on the front and the rear seems to vary. For example the rear on my Rover is (from memory without checking) something like 0.5-1.0mm toe in which is about 0deg 22' or roughly 1/3 of a degree +/- 0deg 15'. Not sure what the Accord Coupe is, if Stu could perhaps furnish those figures we might see a pattern emerging and perhaps the Odyssey as well.

Then make a "best guess" which i'd suggest would be somewhere close to these figures.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Brett said:

The best alignment machine is a hunter but if you have all the perimeters even better.

I always used the hunter on my 8th gen and was always spot on.

Yep, my mot man has the hunter but without the parameter information its not much use...what he can do is have a look at what mine is set to at the moment...BUT....cracked a double pothole yesterday and it is pulling to the left 😭

• Sad 1

• The title was changed to Honda Elysion Wheel Alignment