Subscriptions & Donations ×

New owner - Elysion Prestige 3.5l

Bijomaru

Hi Everyone. Happy to find a forum dedicated to this rare car.

Picked it up 2 days ago after seeing a 2005 3.0 'normal' edition in a terrible state (private trade seller, West London). Went to see another one in East London (private seller) and it was in pretty much mint condition (bar some minimal hoovering required and need to clean the polishing paste from the wheel arches).

Really happy with it so far. No doubt will have some questions soon, so hopefully you guys can help out and share the knowledge :)

hMn5bOu.jpg

0JOsnv5.jpg

UJAsGpN.jpg

EmAr05K.jpg

PS> We also have those 2 beauties. 2011 2.2 Accord Tourer Type-S and 2017 1.5 Civic Sport Plus 

8FxQm14.jpg

• Like 3
  • Clap Hands 1

• Moderators

Hi Robert,  thanks for the pics, that looks a great buy 🙂         Ilyas  ride ??

I saw that other one you mentioned,  pretty bad on pics and obviously much worse when you viewed it. 🙃 

You like the electric slide doors then , 😄 ?

I suspect you love Honda? You are definitely in the right place on here.🤣

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, PTR200S said:

Hi Robert,  thanks for the pics, that looks a great buy 🙂         Ilyas  ride ??

I saw that other one you mentioned,  pretty bad on pics and obviously much worse when you viewed it. 🙃 

You like the electric slide doors then , 😄 ?

I suspect you love Honda? You are definitely in the right place on here.🤣

That's right :) He's one tough negotiator :D 

Been a Honda fan since when I was 15 but only owned one when I was 27. From then on, only Honda in our family (managed to convert some friends and relatives too). Not to mention the house is full of Honda cars, brochures, merchandise etc :D 

• Like 3
  • Clap Hands 1

I'm enjoying those cars while I can. This line-up won't be with us forever. The Elysion is an upgrade for the Accord, so that will be sold soon. The Civic is on a 3 year lease that runs out in January 2021, and depending on my employer's requirements (we don't travel to client sites at all these days), I may not get another company car allowance. We'll still get another car to drive around town when Accord and Civic go, and it will be a Honda for sure. Just not sure what it might end up being yet.

Maybe a fresh Civic? Or something older like a Prelude? :) Who knows.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, PTR200S said:

Was that today ? Raining ? ....been blue skies on the west coast  🙂

a group shot is a great idea, ......which car gets the centre position?   Definitely a difficult choice!!!!

Few day ago actually. Lovely weather today :)

I was thinking about the arrangement. Do we put the red car in the middle? Do we order by engine displacement, age? I guess one show will not be sufficient :D

• Haha 3

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Bijomaru said:

I was thinking about the arrangement. Do we put the red car in the middle? Do we order by engine displacement, age? I guess one show will not be sufficient :D

The  Beast gets the hole shot , get the Elysion front and centre !!! ,,,vested interest? Moi? .....possibly  🙂

• Haha 4