Subscriptions & Donations ×

Intro...plus advice needed on a Legend

Slimby63

Hi All,

I was directed to this site by a kindly Legend owners club member.   I've got my recently departed father's '98 Royal Blue Legend.   Not sure I have the means to hang on to it so may need to sell.

It's got 90k on the clock (recorded on MOTs printout 2017).  The dash milometer gave out in 2018 so last MOT has it flagged as unrecorded.  Dad due to ill health in 2018 before he passed away wasn't able to get round to getting that repaired but the car didn't do many miles at all in 2018.

Very clean on the inside, not so much on outside with a couple of small rock dints and resprayed bumber.

Any advice appreciated as to where to sell and how much I could expect and if there is an area on this forum for selling.
Ta
Salim

• Like 1

• Administrators

So sorry to hear of your recent loss and welcome to the club, anyway it's difficult to value a car without seeing it in person or knowing its history and this year of legend is yet to find a real following despite it being one of the best motors Honda/Acura produced. Nonetheless, values are low for the amount of motor your getting, unfortunately, so if you have any pictures feel free to share them or email me directly: hughezee@live.co.uk

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hi , sorry to read about your father maybe the Legend should stay for a while if possible.............

A warm welcome to THE V6 club , nevertheless, maybe someone here might want the car ......?????

Re pics, do you have a third party like postimage?  Send your photos there and use the direct link off the pic, paste into your post.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Welcome and very sorry to hear of your fathers departureI hope he wasn't in pain and didn't suffer too long with whatever caused his passing. Too much of it about this year!

Meanwhile, you have one of the best Legends produced so maybe you should hang on to it, even if only as a "high days and holidays" car and keep it in pristine condition as a tribute to your father who obviously looked after it well from what you've said.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...