Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Elysion Purchase Suggestions "EXTERNAL LINKS"

hughezee

• Moderators

One thing that bugs me with the Elysion is the lack of colours brought into the country..... just about everyone is white, black, possibly silver (rare) and just occasionally a red, maybe a blue or in this case a GOLD one !!!

Its a 2.4 though......... but seems to have most of the bits.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Elysion-G-2-4-iVTEC-AUTOMATIC-TWIN-AUTO-DOORS/233073761299?

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Moderators
On 1/26/2019 at 4:18 PM, PTR200S said:

One thing that bugs me with the Elysion is the lack of colours brought into the country..... just about everyone is white, black, possibly silver (rare) and just occasionally a red, maybe a blue or in this case a GOLD one !!!

Its a 2.4 though......... but seems to have most of the bits.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Elysion-G-2-4-iVTEC-AUTOMATIC-TWIN-AUTO-DOORS/233073761299?

s-l1600.jpg

Now going for,£5299 !!!!

OR make me an offer !!!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

This looks interesting, 3 litre version with the Aero kit, looks wicked with the stance on this !

Twin sunroofs and a gold pack

58k miles, looks to be a good price..£5295..bit grubby ? no mention of any upgrades like MPH speedo, fog light, sat nav, new tyres etc though so all that adds to the cost but total should be under 6k I would guess.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-ELYSION-Aero-Edition-3-0-V6-8-Seater-White-Auto-Petrol-2004/283377131184?

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators

That's a really good price, lowest i have seen anywhere but there does seem to be quite a difference in prices for the 2.4 and 3 litre that seems out of syncro with the engine difference. Seems to a lot of 2.4 versions for sale, in fact, quite a big increase of Elysion of all variety available now....

Once again though the advert is not really going to attract you at all ..😩      even pics aren't great, the side door open and shot of the second row of seats don't do justice of the amount of leg space that is actually available when the seats are set even to the standard spacing...

• Like 2

• Moderators

Just trawling Elysion adverts its very apparent that the asking price is down from where it was last year, definitely more choice and therefore more competitive prices.

Also , asking price, like many things is just that, what it sells for is another thing entirely...

Now, maybe,  is the time to get into a V6 !!!!

• Like 2