Subscriptions & Donations ×

Introducing my new purchase 2.0 ies coupe (and myself!)

E.J

Hi all!

Stumbled upon this group while doing research on a 2.0ies coupe I was looking to buy. I bought it last week so figured it was time to join this great club of enthusiasts. 

I bought it off an old dear who owned it from new and had an astonishing 40k on the clock from new.  It's a silver X Reg 2.0 ies auto and I feel in love with it along with the fact that it's in mint condition if I do say so myself, bar some scuffs on the alloys!

I've had it a week and it's been an absolute dream to drive.  So much so that my father wants it for himself after seeing/driving it! I'm loyal to the Japanese car cause as my other car is uk spec RX7 which was also very limited in production numbers just like this accord coupe. But the accord has really impressed me. 

Look forward to meeting you all whether it be on here or in person, I'm London based.  Apologies in advance for any silly questions!

E.J

P.S. Trying to insert photos of the car but I haven't got a clue how to.  Sorry!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Hi E.J

Welcome to the group !

This is the place to be for the Accord Coupe banter, help and advice ? and check out some of the other parts of the site with all sorts of interesting stuff on it.

That seems like a good car you have got a hold of , can't wait to see the pics ? 

Use a third party host, Photobucket or Postimage are two, upload your photos to them and just pick the forum link and paste into onto your post.

I presume the car had a quiet life then ?? before you got a hold of it !!!  Full service history? wanted for nothing?? 

• Founding Member

Hi EJ and welcome to the Wikipedia of all things coupe.  Have a good look around the forum, there are loads of interesting articles and advice from people who own and run these glorious Ohio USA made coupes.  I’ve had two myself, the 2.0 ES like yours and the V6.  Now drive a Legend.

Regarding posting in ages, use Post Images:  https://postimages.org/

Welcome again and don’t be afraid to ask anything, no matter how silly, we’ve all been there.

• Like 2

Thanks for the assistance and warm welcome guys. 

Think I've managed to upload the pics in the gallery section, here's the link:

http://honda6.ipbhost.com/topic/5378-a-newbie-members-car-images-hope-ive-done-it-correctly/

It has had a very quiet life. Past few years it was only being driven a few hundred miles a year according to the all the MOT certificates  (which she obviously kept haha)! Full stamps from Honda except the last few which were done at a local garage.

Hope you all like it as much as I do!

• Like 3