Subscriptions & Donations ×

VTEC badge

PTR200S

• Moderators

With the sun "blazing" away the temperatures have , erm, shot up B):P:rolleyes: so with that in mind I decided to get my "Accord" badge back on plus add my "Bill" (!!) badge.

Cleaned off the locations and stuck my adhesive paper to the back of said badges... pressed hard, pulled the backing paper off and got this....

GDHGF9L.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators

Good work there Pete! The sun has had its moments here today but the rain has been on and off like a brides nightie so you're more than welcome totake a trip to Suffolk to find some rain and test those wipers! :P

In between showers (including a hail storm) i managed to do a bit today as well - more details in my Volvo thread. ;):D

• Like 3

• Moderators

Thanks guys, appreciated.

Need some encouragement at mo, now that I have really cleaned the car several time, clayed and generally got rid of all the gloop that was stuck to the paint I now have another issue...there is a multitude of scratch marks that were obviously hidden under the traffic film etc.Not deep but there just the same.

The car looks green pearl, as it should, in some lights rather than always black, it is almost a flip paint ( ok, not quite :rolleyes: but you get what I mean !) BUT in the sunshine that cascaded down ALL day today the paint really shows its age......... not everywhere but not far off... I put it down to mechanical washing of the car in its previous life. Its going to need some serious polishing.............:(:(:(.

• Like 3

• The topic was unpinned