Subscriptions & Donations ×

Just joined the club

Danny D

Hi all,

I've just pick myself up a V6 T reg coupe. It was an eBay special and needs a little TLC to get her up and running again. I've got a brake change all round and a sticky calliper to sort out along with a spot of welding. After that, the MOT should be all sorted and it will be back on the road. Like a true Honda the engine feels sweet as a nut! 

I'm already really impressed with what a great community you guys have here. Stuart has been really helpful so far. 

Just a bit about me, I'm a bit of a Hondamentalist...this is my 10th ? (2xDC's, 2xDC5's, 3xEP3's, 1xS2000, 1xEK4SIR) I'm looking forward to be back behind the wheel of this one soon! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

• Founding Member

Welcome welcome welcome Danny D to the bestest Accord Coupe Forum on the wibbly wobbly internet.  You're in the best place for loads of advice, help and assistance from people who own and run these remarkable USA made motors.  Mine is a daily driver and has never let me down, although regular top notch maintenance from Stu is the key.  Have a good look around the site, there's lots of tips, threads and information.

Welcome again.  ;)

• Like 2