Subscriptions & Donations ×

jay and his v6 coupe

jayhoath83

• Administrators

Welcome to the club Jay, nice looking coupe and nice to see its made it back to the club safely :D member Bluejmc2005 AKA Jason who reluctantly sold it a few months ago, its been sold twice since. I sorted the ignition relay and supplied some replacement door speakers for him, anyway feel free to share more pictures in the club gallery ;)

• Like 1

• Founding Member

Hello Jay and welcome, your coupe sure is a nice example.  We're a friendly bunch on here and we all own and enjoy the glorious Honda Accord Coupe in 2.0ES or 3.0 V6 versions.  We also have a couple of the lovely Honda Legends plus a load of Rovers with the Honda engine.  And a Jeep.  :)

Have a good trawl through the different sections, there's loads of information on her from changing a dash bulb to fitting an exhaust.  Don't be afraid to ask if you're not sure or you just need help, you're sure to receive an answer from people who know and run the coupes.  Mine is driven 20 miles a day and is quite simply, the best car I've had.  30MPH pipe and slippers one minute in glorious comfort....Startrek Hyperdrive the next when press the go pedal and the VTEC kicks in with around 200BHP on tap!!

Welcome again and get some more pics posted so we can admire your coupe.  ;)

• Like 2