Subscriptions & Donations ×

New to the group/2001 Honda Accord EX V6

Ri'

Hello  my Honda/Coupe owners. I am new to the group...thank you Geoffrey and Stuart. I have had my baby for 11 years now. He is going on 20 years old and still runs like the first day I bought him. It is just good to see that there are others out there who are just as passionate about thier cars as you are.

• Like 1

• Founding Member

Hello and welcome welcome welcome to the best Honda Coupe forum on the wibbly wobby net.  :)  Your car sure is a beauty Sharifa.  There is a wealth of experience on here relating to our beloved Honda's (especially Stu, Dave, Cryistic and a few others) and a wealth of tips and information.  Have a good browse and you will see some of the topics we discuss.

We're a friendly bunch too.  First thing to do is to get some pics up of your car, we like pics.  ;)  Oh and don't forget to ask any questions, you're sure to get a response from people who drive, maintain and enjoy the Accord Coupe, which although is plentiful in the States, is a rare beast over her in the UK with less than 400 V6's but we do love them.  :)

• Like 1

Thank you Geoff! I love this forum...everyone is super nice and all connected. We sure do love our Honda's. My next is a TL...I stay with Honda. We have many out here but find ways to differientiate. Wow, I can't believe there are less than 400 V6's out there. I would say out here we have more 4s than 6s though...at least from what I see. Either way...we are family! ;) Thank you again for the warm introduction :)

• Like 2

• Founding Member

Glad to have you.  I am personally excited as I am collecting my second Honda Accord Coupe, this time the V6, from our esteemed Honda expert aka Hughezee.  Have a look at the Projects thread for Purple Haze.  Not sure what the rules are in the States, here in the UK our cars have to be (by law) MOT'd (annual vehicle safety/emmissions test/check), Taxed (used to be called road tax, the amount is based on age of car, emmissions etc.  My coupe will cost £20 PM) and Insured.  :mellow:

The Purple Haze was MOT'd yesterday, I have literally just Taxed her online and I will sort the insurance tomorrow, ready for me to collect her Friday evening.  B)

Welcome to the coupe family again, have a good browse, post loads of pics and ask loads of questions.  :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...