Subscriptions & Donations ×

Greetings from Aberdeenshire !

T£C

• Administrators

All sorted hope this helps with your many future posts hint hint :lol: so just paste your Instagram link in a post and the image will appear once submitted as shown below ;)

Instagram sucks !

A photo posted by Andrew Trust (@trustandrew) on

Lovely motor by the way :wub: , why not post in the Car Gallery for all our members to ogle over :D

• Like 1

• Moderators

What have you been drinking?  There's only one wheel there! :lol:

What have I been drinking?? How does the rest of the car stay upright, divine intervention perhaps? Besides, i can count at least two separate wheels without trying (or squinting) too hard!  And when did Aberdeenshire become a county of England?

FYI - i don't drink!

What have I been drinking?? How does the rest of the car stay upright, divine intervention perhaps? Besides, i can count at least two separate wheels without trying (or squinting) too hard!  And when did Aberdeenshire become a county of England?

FYI - i don't drink!

Umm.  Which picture are you looking at?  I  mean the picture of the red car - it has only one wheel.  Unless you count the steering wheel. :rolleyes:

I didn't say anything about England.  :wacko:

• Moderators

Umm.  Which picture are you looking at?  I  mean the picture of the red car - it has only one wheel.  Unless you count the steering wheel. :rolleyes:

I didn't say anything about England.  :wacko:

No but the way you said it sort of implied it! ;):lol:  Of course i was counting the steering wheel! :D